Blue Cat audio has announced that all of its audio analysis tools and signal processor plug-ins have been updated to the Digidesign RTAS format making these available to all ProTools and M-Powered users. "That is a major event that users have been waiting for quite some time but we wanted to make sure these plug-ins rock solid before we launch them," says Guillaume Jeulin, founder and CEO of Blue Cat Audio.
Though some of Blue Cat Audio's plug-ins were available in the RTAS format, some of the most useful ones were still missing and that is something that is now solved. These major updates also include 64-bit support making all Blue Cat plug-ins compatible with 64-bit OS systems and 64-bit host applications. These new versions also include stability enhancements and minor bug fixes found on certain platforms.
To celebrate the launch of these major updates, Blue Cat Audio has teamed up with DontCrack.com in order to offer a deal on the most popular products offered by Blue Cat Audio. 12 of their best selling plug-ins is offered at the "no brainer" price of $289 (MSRP $1200) via an exclusive bundle that will only be sold at DontCrack and for a limited period of time that is until June 30, 2010.
The Blue Cat / DC Pack contains the following plug-ins :
- Blue Cat's Digital Peak Meter Pro : $59
- Blue Cat's Dynamics : $159
- Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Multi : $99
- Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst Pro : $89
- Blue Cat's Liny EQ : $89
- Blue Cat's ParametrEQ : $89
- Blue Cat's Stereo Liny EQ : $99
- Blue Cat's Stereo ParametrEQ : $89
- Blue Cat's StereoScope Multi : $99
- Blue Cat's StereoScope Pro : $89
- Blue Cat's Widening Liny EQ : $119
- Blue Cat's Widening ParametrEQ : $119
Blue Cat Audio plug-ins are available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST, DX, AU and RTAS plug-in formats.
20 Mar 2014 Blue Cat Audio Updates 8 Audio Plug-Ins