Blue Cat Audio has released new versions of its flagship audio analysis plug-ins. The update includes a new look and feel, many user interface improvements and 64-bit VST format support on the Mac for all plug-ins as well as individual enhancements and new features detailed below. The upgrade is free for existing customers.
These audio analysis tools are available as a single bundle (Blue Cat's Analysis Pack) or separately, in VST, RTAS, DirectX or Audio Unit formats for Windows and Mac OS X. The bundle contains a versatile audio level meter, spectrum and stereo field analyzers with 3D viewing capabilities, and a multiple tracks oscilloscope.
What's new for all plug-ins:
- 64-bit Mac VST support.
- User interface enhancements:.
- New look and feel with improved readability.
- Zooming is now animated.
- Controls can be collapsed to reduce the size of the user interface and focus on the analysis.
- Improved consistency for all user interfaces.
- Drag the rulers to move the curves when zoomed (can keep measurement/selection mode and still drag the curves).
- Default release time for analysis is now shorter.
What's new for the Multi Series plug-ins:
- New parameters synchronization feature: analysis settings can now be pushed from one instance to others to simplify the workflow.
What's new for Blue Cat's Oscilloscope Multi:
- New histogram view.
- New delay compensation feature to compare out of sync waveforms.
What's new for Blue Cat's Digital Peak Meter Pro:
- K-10 scale support.
- Performance improvements.