3rd December 2010
Blue Cat Audio has released a new version of its free spectrum analysis plug-in, FreqAnalyst. The update includes a new look and feel, 64-bit VST format support on the Mac and several user interface enhancements borrowed from Blue Cat Audio's commercial plug-ins.
New in Blue Cat's FreqAnalyst v1.7:
- 64-bit Mac VST support.
- User interface enhancements:
- Improved readability.
- Select and zoom with one click.
- Drag the rulers to move the curve when zoomed.
- Zooming is now animated.
- Improved consistency with our other analysis tools.
- Performance improvements (the plug-in now requires an SSE2-enabled processor).
- Default release time is now shorter.
- Fixed issue with Freeze button not freezing all curves on the stereo version.
20 Mar 2014 Blue Cat Audio Updates 8 Audio Plug-Ins