ROCK Music for Kontakt features loop and hit instruments created from 7 suspended slate rocks of varying sizes. Sampled articulations include - mallet, brush, stick and hand hits as well as brush swirls. This library offers both hit and loop Kontakt instruments.
The rock hits KSP script enables the user to independently edit each articulation with a vast array of effects or to select and edit by specific rock groupings. The 13 Slate Loop instruments include time signatures of 4/4, 6/8 and 4/4 loops with 3 against 2 polyrhythms.
- The Kontakt scripting engine created by Bo Clausen is designed to be flexible and creative. The GUI interface for editing and creating a user's own unique ROCK kits is intended to be simple to use.
- 76 example presets are included to demonstrate the sonic flexibility of ROCK Music.
- The loops can be played at 1x, 2x or 3x tempo with TOTALLY independent editing options of each tempo.
- An versatile effects engine capable of editing each hit articulation independently or at a group or global level.
- Customizable keyswitches.
- The Loop REX files are accessible via the "REX Loops" folder inside the "Samples" folder – so a user can drag them into their DAW and quantize/move/delete the slices.
- The ability to use multiple IR convolutions as send effects.
Price: $59.95 - It is $39.00 through January 31, 2017. ROCK Music requires NI Kontakt version 5.5 or higher. The full uncompressed size of this library is 3 GB. It has been Kontakt compressed (.ncw) down to 2.3 GB for convenience of downloading and rapid loading into Kontakt.