Brain Control has updated the free Tunefish 4 synth to version 4.0.1.
- When using no ADSR, instruments were cut immediately resulting in clicking. This is fixed.
- ADSR zero decay will no longer cause volume go up and cause things like reverb crashes or host going to mute.
- Saving an instrument caused the preset file to grow larger and larger due to appending instead of rewriting the contents.
- Restore instrument button did not work.
- Instrument count is now 1000.
- ADSR1 will not cut the note if ADSR2 is still going.
- Fixed Reverb width.
Brain Control is also currently looking for sound designers to help build a proper factory soundset for Tunefish 4. Contact information is available on the website.