Brainspawn has updated its Live Performance Workstation, Forte, to version 3.0.47.
This maintenance update contains the following fixes:
- Fixed a performance problem when pressing OK on scene manager with many scenes.
- Fixed a problem where a newly cloned and modified scene would lose the modifications such as scene name.
- Fixed a problem where SceneView2 was showing song title headers in left list in an inconsistent manner.
- Added a task progress dialog box to scene processing after pressing OK on scene manager for better user feedback of scene processing.
- Fix for deadlock hang on scene change with VST bus insert.
- Fixed crash loading rack with no ASIO drivers.
- Fixed a crash on exit from scene manager.
- Added SceneView 2 option to show scene descriptions (disabled by default).
- Fixed User Plugin Presets.
- Stop and restart audio around Capture Scene.
- Added a new plugin troubleshooting feature to aid in diagnosing crashes caused by plugins on scene change or rack load. Documented in User Help Troubleshooting section SingleStepVSTPluginLoad.
- Fixed a problem where the advanced channel routing grid could enable MIDI ports that were disabled.
- Preserve audio engine state (on/off) during MIDI panic.
- Fix a problem where repeated rack loads could result in error message that maximum number of buses or instruments was exceeded.
- Fixed problem where it was possible to corrupt the SceneView2 set list with mouse drag.
- Added example styles for the "next:" scene hint label.
- Fixed problem where you couldn't delete scene description in the scene manager.