Brainspawn has updated Forte to 3.2.20.
- Added a new OPTIONS.INI option to create a custom set order index starting point: [Default] SceneOrderOffset (default = 1).
- Added automatic condense of set item name in main console window for strings that are too long.
- Fixed problem where Forte UI jumped in front of SceneView on scene change.
- Fixed loss of MIDI filters in existing scenes when importing new scenes into a rack file.
- Fixed Frontier Tranzport scene display on.
You may download it at www.brainspawn.com/go/download