Brainspawn has updated Forte to v1.5.85.
- Added the ability to configure a CC pedal or button to advance to the next scene or go back to the previous scene. See the Setlist Manager for configuration.
- Fixed a problem where forte could hang due to logging of unsupported ASIO callbacks.
- Fixed several VST plugin compatibility issues:
- EnergyXT will no longer crash when reloading a rack containing the integrated sequencer.
- HALion will restore the proper bank settings when changing scenes.
- Rekliner Records Loopy Llama VST plugin can now be hosted.
- Fixed a bug involving the scroll buttons used to set the Key Range.
- Fixed a problem with mouse-based tap tempo that makes the tempo more stable and avoids a problem where fast clicks were interpreted as double clicks, resulting in 1/2 tempo.
- Fixed an indexing issue on the Advanced Routing Dialog when MIDI Ports were disabled.
- Fixed a problem where the scene option "Do not use per-Scene configuration data" could be stuck in the checked position.
- Fixed a problem where, if MIDI sync stopped and restarted, the sync tempo would dip toward zero before recovering.
- Fixed a crash when using ReWire devices.
- Fixed an issue that caused MIDI data (Scene Commands, MIDI Presets, etc) to not be applied when a Rack was loaded.
- Fixed a case where VSTs could lock up the forte user interface.
- The Keyboard Training window stays open until both notes are received.