14th July 2006
Brainspawn has released version 1.6.92 of forte.
- Added a 'Rack Editor' option to the Tools menu. Provides a 'per plug-in' view of the current Rack and allows easy editing of many settings. Also allows reordering of Bus and Instrument modules.
- Improved user interface graphics
- All Inserts, both instrument and bus, now have a Scene Commands tab identical to the instruments’. This allows fine tuning of how an insert effect responds to scene changes.
- Inserts on Buss modules now receive MIDI. All inserts now feature the same extensive MIDI routing options that Instruments have.
- Added support for remote control with Frontier Design TranzPort: This includes next/previous scene, play/stop, tempo adjust and panic. The current scene and tempo information is shown on the LCD screen.
- Forte is now capable of utilizing 3GB of user address space in 32-bit Windows (requires the /3GB switch in BOOT.INI)
- Added ability to copy Songs between Setlists.
- On the MIDI Routing Console page, the paperclip icon on the 'Set As Default' button now changes color to green to indicate the presence of a default mcf file for the current plug-in/port. In addition, double clicking the button will delete the existing default file.
- Added support for VST 2.4 plugins
- Added MSB/LSB to Bank converter to Program Change dialogs. Allows banks to be selected using MSB/LSB values required by some synths.
- Quick Routes can now be applied to an individual port without affecting other ports.
- Added new functionality to the Copy command. It is now possible to make a complete copy of an instrument module. All inserts, MIDI routing, and Scene data are copied and can be applied to any instrument. This makes it possible to upgrade plug-ins without the need of rebuilding your Rack.
- Toggle control has been modified. The Init On and Init Off settings have been replaced by a single 'Toggle' command. This new single command is aware of the Min/Max settings. The Min value is sent at toggle off, the Max value at toggle on (when a Scene is loaded). This makes it possible to toggle between any two values.
- Many other improvements and bug fixes.
05 Jan 2011 brainspawn updates Forte to v2.2.18
14 Apr 2010 brainspawn updates Forte to v2.2.6
03 Nov 2009 Brainspawn updates Forte to v2.1
02 Apr 2009 Brainspawn updates Forte to v2.0.108
05 Mar 2009 Brainspawn updates Forte to v188.8.131.526
24 Feb 2009 Brainspawn updates Forte to v184.108.40.2064
18 Feb 2009 Brainspawn updates Forte to v220.127.116.113
07 Feb 2009 Brainspawn updates Forte to v18.104.22.1682
01 Feb 2009 Brainspawn updates Forte to v22.214.171.1241
27 Jan 2009 Brainspawn releases Forte v2.0
19 Jul 2006 Brainspawn updates forte to v1.6.93
14 Jul 2006 Brainspawn releases forte v1.6.92
08 Mar 2006 Brainspawn releases EHCo for Forte
24 Feb 2006 Brainspawn releases Forte v1.5.86
31 Aug 2005 Brainspawn releases Forte v1.5.85
05 Apr 2005 Brainspawn releases Forte v1.5.76