Brainspawn releases forte v1.6.92
14th July 2006
14th July 2006
Brainspawn has released version 1.6.92 of forte.
- Added a 'Rack Editor' option to the Tools menu. Provides a 'per plug-in' view of the current Rack and allows easy editing of many settings. Also allows reordering of Bus and Instrument modules.
- Improved user interface graphics
- All Inserts, both instrument and bus, now have a Scene Commands tab identical to the instruments’. This allows fine tuning of how an insert effect responds to scene changes.
- Inserts on Buss modules now receive MIDI. All inserts now feature the same extensive MIDI routing options that Instruments have.
- Added support for remote control with Frontier Design TranzPort: This includes next/previous scene, play/stop, tempo adjust and panic. The current scene and tempo information is shown on the LCD screen.
- Forte is now capable of utilizing 3GB of user address space in 32-bit Windows (requires the /3GB switch in BOOT.INI)
- Added ability to copy Songs between Setlists.
- On the MIDI Routing Console page, the paperclip icon on the 'Set As Default' button now changes color to green to indicate the presence of a default mcf file for the current plug-in/port. In addition, double clicking the button will delete the existing default file.
- Added support for VST 2.4 plugins
- Added MSB/LSB to Bank converter to Program Change dialogs. Allows banks to be selected using MSB/LSB values required by some synths.
- Quick Routes can now be applied to an individual port without affecting other ports.
- Added new functionality to the Copy command. It is now possible to make a complete copy of an instrument module. All inserts, MIDI routing, and Scene data are copied and can be applied to any instrument. This makes it possible to upgrade plug-ins without the need of rebuilding your Rack.
- Toggle control has been modified. The Init On and Init Off settings have been replaced by a single 'Toggle' command. This new single command is aware of the Min/Max settings. The Min value is sent at toggle off, the Max value at toggle on (when a Scene is loaded). This makes it possible to toggle between any two values.
- Many other improvements and bug fixes.
24 Jul 2014 Brainspawn updates Forte to 3.2.2011 Jan 2013 Brainspawn updates Forte - Live Performance Workstation to v3.2.615 May 2012 Brainspawn updates Forte - Live Performance Workstation to v3.0.4728 Mar 2012 Brainspawn releases Forte 3 - Live Performance Workstation (incl. 64-bit)05 Jan 2011 brainspawn updates Forte to v2.2.1814 Apr 2010 brainspawn updates Forte to v2.2.603 Nov 2009 Brainspawn updates Forte to v2.112 May 2009 Brainspawn updates Forte to v2.0.116 and EHCo to v2.0.102 Apr 2009 Brainspawn updates Forte to v2.0.10805 Mar 2009 Brainspawn updates Forte to v188.8.131.52624 Feb 2009 Brainspawn updates Forte to v184.108.40.206418 Feb 2009 Brainspawn updates Forte to v220.127.116.11307 Feb 2009 Brainspawn updates Forte to v18.104.22.168201 Feb 2009 Brainspawn updates Forte to v22.214.171.124127 Jan 2009 Brainspawn releases Forte v2.019 Jul 2006 Brainspawn updates forte to v1.6.9314 Jul 2006 Brainspawn releases forte v1.6.9208 Mar 2006 Brainspawn releases EHCo for Forte24 Feb 2006 Brainspawn releases Forte v1.5.8631 Aug 2005 Brainspawn releases Forte v1.5.85