3rd November 2009
Brainspawn has updated Forte to v2.1.
The following enhancements and fixes are included:
- NEW - Dramatically faster startup.
- NEW - Improved performance reduces dropouts, especially on scene changes.
- NEW - Diagnostic display counts MIDI input and output events and audio dropouts.
- NEW - Create and store configuration manifests to help diagnose changes in your rig.
- NEW - Plugin Manager allows you to scan VSTs, manage VST folders, mark plugin DLLs to ignore, and find out why a plugin was ignored.
- NEW - You can now add or remove plugins via the Plugin Manager without restarting Forte.
- NEW - VST Plugin Crash Handler helps pinpoint problems with specific plugins.
- NEW - Simplified Plugin Preferences.
- NEW - Improved safe mode startup launches plugin manager and audio options.
- NEW - Changed some default accelerator key assignments on the numerical keypad to work more easily with large numbers of scenes.
- Changed wording of copy command to "Copy an existing instrument module using replacement instrument" for clarity.
- Fixed a problem with Control Surface Update Mute.
- Fixed ability to double click on a rack file and open it. If Forte is running, it will close the current rack file and open the requested one.
- Fixed an issue where changing scenes via MIDI CC (e.g. a pedal) would allow those CCs to pass through to the plugins.
- Fixed an issue with exporting racks to Forte 1.6 where the rack files became very large.
- Fixed an issue where MIDI sync tempo was not correctly stored and recalled in rack files.
- Fixed an issue with MIDI key range training working incorrectly when used with transpose.
Additionally, EHCo has been updated to 2.0.3.