5th January 2011
brainspawn has updated Forte to version 2.2.18.
This maintenance update contains the following fixes:
- Fixed a problem where Windows XP users would encounter login prompts when starting plugin manager.
- Fixed a problem where Forte wouldn't wait until plugin manager exited to re-enumerate plugins (appeared to require a restart to use new plugins) - plugins should be instantly available.
- Fixed a problem that could result in MIDI filters being left disabled after creating a new hardware profile (Producer version).
- Added new SceneView option to show the scene index in the scene list.
- Fixed a problem where the profile template combo box in the Producer profile wizard was being sorted (resulted in wrong MIDI ports in the 'from' column of the migration wizard).
- Fixed Plugin Manager to correctly identify Guitar Rig 3/4 as VSTi instruments instead of VST effects.
- Fixed a crash when copying a bus with one or more insert plugins in it.
- Fixed a problem where it was possible for MIDI filters to be assigned to the wrong MIDI input ports. This situation could occur if Windows found the MIDI ports in a different order and was most likely to happen on racks that were imported from Forte 1.6. This requires re-saving the rack file (keep a backup.) with this version once it is in the desired state. After the rack file is reloaded, it shouldn't matter what order Windows finds the MIDI inputs, Forte should assign the correct filters.