brainspawn has updated Forte to v2.2.6.
The following enhancements and fixes are included:
- Fixed the "global" behavior of plugin disconnect scene command.
- Show scenes in order in rack editor.
- Fixed MIDI input for Spectrasonics Omnisphere and some other VST 2.4 plugins.
- Reduced the verbosity of the rack load process if running Forte in an Remote Desktop session - speeds up rack load.
- Resizable and Maximizable Plugin Manager.
- Fixed problem with crash when trying to initialize a non-existent VST plugin DLL.
- Fixed crash on exit with VMI instruments.
- Added instrument channel mute to instruments in the rack editor.
- Added a "full rescan" option to the plugin manager (clear and rescan). Renamed the existing plugin manager scan to "Quick Scan".