1st October 2009
Brainworx has announced the release of version 2.0 of bx_digital. V2 offers several new features and it sounds better than ever thanks to completely re-designed filters and improved frequency range (>22kHz).
- 3 Modes (M/S mastering, M/S recording, L/R stereo).
- New and unique 6-knob Center Section (individual PAN for Mid and Side Signals).
- 11-band EQ (TDM, RTAS, VST, AU) incl. Shifter EQs up to 22 kHz.
- Built-in De-Esser / dynamic EQ (1 kHz - 22 kHz).
- Improved Mono-Maker (20 Hz-2kHz).
- Precise Correlation- and Balance-Metering.
- Individual Bypass and Link for every feature.
- 4 Presets, Copy/Paste, Undo/Redo for all functions.
- New Auto-Solo and Auto-Listen modes for TDM & Native.
Pricing & Availability
bx_digital is available for Windows and Mac OS X in VST, AU, RTAS and TDM plug-in formats. It costs €398 including VAT ($502) for the native versions; €598 including VAT ($879) for TDM.
All users of bx_digital v1.x (Native & TDM) can upgrade for €98 / €149 (Native / TDM).
18 Sep 2011 Brainworx updates bx_meter to v1.1
22 Mar 2011 Brainworx releases bx_dynEQ V2 Public Beta
30 Jun 2010 Brainworx releases bx_boom! Mono Version
29 Mar 2010 Brainworx updates bx_digital to v2.1.1
23 Feb 2010 Brainworx releases bx_cleansweep V2
03 Feb 2010 Brainworx releases bx_control V2
22 Jan 2010 Brainworx releases bx_control V2 Public Beta
13 Nov 2009 Brainworx updates bx_digital to v2.0.2
09 Oct 2009 Brainworx updates bx_digital to v2.0.1
01 Oct 2009 Brainworx releases bx_digital v2.0
07 Sep 2009 Brainworx announces bx_digital V2
28 Aug 2009 Brainworx updates bx_solo to v1.0.4