10th February 2014
Bremmers Audio Design has updated MultitrackStudio to v7.6.
- Show all effects in a mixer section simultaneously (keep 'M' key down while clicking slot).
- Mac: SoundFont Player (requires OS X 10.7 or newer).
- "Mix Down to Audio File" window: Channels box defaults to Mono if Master section's Mono button a engaged.
- MIDI controller / automation editor selector list items have subtle green dot if the editor contains any dots.
- Renamed Windows audio driver terms: Driverset, AsioSnd, VistaSound and WinSound are now 'Audio driver type', 'ASIO', 'Windows' and 'Windows XP'.
- Windows: MIDI / Control Surface devices settings no longer change if you change audio driver type.
- Mac: Select Devices window detects USB audio/MIDI devices which are plugged in/out.
- MultitrackStudio Instruments: some sound improvements.
- Song editor: gridsnap now also works while there are no MIDI tracks.
- Some user interface improvements.
- Mac: MTC sync code wasn't sent correctly.
- Various bug fixes.
The new version is available free of charge for users who purchased the program after September 1, 2012. Older versions can be upgraded for $39 (Pro Plus) / $23 (Professional).