Bremmers Audio Design have updated MultitrackStudio to version 6.5, and introduced a 64-bit version. VST bridges are included, so both 32- and 64-bit VST plug-ins can be used.
The new version is available free of charge for users who purchased the program after May 1, 2010. Older versions can be upgraded for $39 (Pro Plus) / $23 (Professional).
10 Year Anniversary Offer: MultitrackStudio Pro Plus is only $99 instead of $119 until November 30, 2011.
- 64 bit version.
- Both 32- and 64-bit versions support 32- and 64-bit VST plug-ins.
- RMS level meter added to Master Limiter.
- Dirac Pro pitch shifting/time stretching is now twice as fast.
- Pianoroll: more vertical zoom levels.
- The "Insert" button is now called "Ripple".
- Easier error reporting: "Send Now" sends the report over the internet without requiring an email program like Outlook.
- "Export tracks as audio files" crashed if MIDI track selected.
- VST plug-ins didn't respond to multi-touch screens.
- A couple of other fixes.