Bremmers Audio Design has updated MultitrackStudio to version 7.21.
- Transport cycling: stereo audio files could cause program crash.
- Cycle recording: after a couple of cycles the Overview Bar no longer showed part after cycle region.
- Drum editor: Redo could cause exception error in certain situations.
- Song Properties-->Clean Up: deleting a .aem file could in rare cases cause crash when editing this track again.
- Control Surface: track Play/Rec buttons could be toggled when this shouldn't be possible.