Bremmers Audio Design has released version 8.5 of MultitrackStudio.
- MIDI Patterns received a major overhaul. You can now tweak a pattern live while the transport is running. You can now save your patterns as presets. Comes with built-in preset patterns. Patterns can have different colors. Etc.
- New "Follow" button. Editors don't follow transport position if this button is off. You can use this if you want to apply some edits while the transport is running so you don't have to worry about the editor moving to the next page unexpectedly.
- Lyrics prompter now appears automatically on loading a song which contains lyrics or chords. This is more convenient when used on stage.
- Pianoroll: 'Split at transport position' and 'Split note here' now also works when multiple notes are selected.
- Pianoroll/Score editors: Repeat now also works if just a single note is selected.
- Score editor: S and F mouse modifiers (Sharpen/Flatten) now work while dragging just like they do while adding a new note.
- Editors show stretch percentage value while stretching a part.
- Editors: richtclick menu now has 'Unselect Right' option.
- Remote Control: added basic MMC (MIDI Machine Control) preset.
- Better visual feedback while dragging audio/MIDI files over MTS windows.
- Some (minor) MIDI editor improvements.
- Removing click track could cause error in some cases.
Users who purchased MultitrackStudio after October 28, 2013 are entitled to lifetime free updates. Older versions can be upgraded: $39 (Pro) / $23 (Standard).