25th May 2011
Bremmers Audio Design have released version 6.4 of MultitrackStudio. This new version is available free of charge for users who purchased the program after May 1, 2010. Older versions can be upgraded for $39 (Pro Plus) / $23 (Professional).
- MIDI Note Velocity editor.
- Track audio/MIDI data appears in automation editors (Pro Plus edition), Automated Fader effect and Song Editor.
- "Export tracks as audio files" tool.
- VST window: F5 key reloads plugin, settings are preserved.
- VST folder customization using MtStudioLinks.txt files (include/exclude folders or plugins).
- Scrubbing in automation editors (Pro Plus edition), Automated Fader effect and MIDI controller editors.
- ACIDized wav files dropped on audio editor now match song tempo.
- Onscreen Keyboard: string instruments can be capoed.
- Input button can optionally open audio device control panel (if available).
- Last transport start position appears on Overview Bar as "dynamic marker".
- Last recording start/stop positions are available from Transport Options menu.
- MIDI editors: Piano/Score/Drum tabs instead of the small P/N/D buttons. "Wave" editor is removed but can be enabled again in Preferences window.
- Automation editors (Pro Plus edition) and MIDI controller editors appear tabbed.
- A couple of editor buttons (Repeat, Export etc.) have been merged into a new "More" button. The Preferences window can make them all visible again.
- Audio files dropped on audio editor are now converted to song samplerate.
- Transport start and stop buttons are merged into a single button.
- Onscreen keyboard and BPM tapper: improved timing accuracy.
- Stereo Merger and Sample Rate Converter can now be cancelled.
- Touchscreen support: various improvements in order to enhance usability.
- .aiff files can be opened without renaming to *.aif (Pro Plus edition).
- Convolutor detects file samplerate on loading IR file.
- Click track and chord tracks are updated when time signature changes.
- Click Track uses MIDI channel 10 by default again.
- Clicking Master's Mono button makes song "modified" and therefore saveable.