- Unique 'dualistic' Sound Engine allows for setting two velocity-dependent variations per sound.
- 50 CM Edition kits, featuring 300 samples. (Plus 2000 drum hit variations included with Computer Music #223.).
- 6 Keys (Pads) capable of holding up to 2 samples each.
- 11 velocity controlled sound parameters per Key, invertible through 'Flip' function.
- 3 stereo audio outputs including mini mixer.
- 2 LFOs (Low Frequency Oscillators).
- MIDI processors: Subtract, Add, Range.
- Stand-alone application has a basic MIDI file player built-in.
- 'Clues Bar' shows available mouse and keyboard options.
- Compact, effective and scalable GUI design.
- True cross platform architecture & multiple host support.
- Mac OS X 10.7 and Windows Vista or later.
- Compatible with virtually all VST2, VST3 or AU hosts.
- Supported audio formats: AIF, WAV, mono/stereo, 8, 16, 20 and 24-bit, 32-bit floating point.
Tutorial video by Computer Music: youtu.be/o0tAdB03nRc