5th June 2012
Cableguys has updated the Curve 2 beta to Beta 7.
The latest version brings you the biggest beta update to-date: Cableguys have added flexible filter routing, by adding two of the most requested feature wishes: Parallel filters and the option of routing the oscillators to individual filters.
The routing modes can even be set for each oscillator individually. In detail:
- Filter 1 -> 2: Process the OSC by filter 1 and afterwards by filter 2 (serial routing).
- Filter 2 only: Process the OSC by filter 2 only.
- Filter 1+2: Process the OSC by both filter 1 and 2 (parallel routing).
- Filter 1+2 L+R: Process the OSC's left channel by filter 1 and the right channel by filter 2 (parallel routing).
- Bypass Filters: Do not filter the OSC.
Furthermore, Cableguys have removed filter zipper noise and volume noise which could occur while editing a sound or when automation either cutoff, resonance or volume.
21 Feb 2014 Cableguys update FilterShaper to 3.1
25 Dec 2013 20% off Cableguys Bundle
06 Dec 2013 Cableguys Bundle 20% Off
13 May 2013 Cableguys update Curve to v2.1.2
22 Apr 2013 Cableguys update Curve to v2.0.6
21 Feb 2013 Cableguys releases Free PanCake 2
25 Dec 2012 Cableguys Bundle 20% Off
17 Dec 2012 Cableguys update VolumeShaper to v3.1
30 Nov 2012 Cableguys Bundle 20% Off