13th November 2012
Cakewalk has released RE-2A Leveling Amplifier, a new Rack Extension for Reason.
Modeled after one of the most sought after studio compressors in history, the RE-2A T-Type Leveling Amplifier brings the "silky, smooth sound" of this desirable unit into Reason's Rack.
Since the 1960s, professional engineers have relied on the unique characteristics of this electro-optical tube-based compressor to work its magic on all kinds of sources, including guitars, bass, pads, and especially vocals.
With only a few simple controls, it's easy to use and provides instant gratification.
- Meticulously modeled by Cakewalk.
- Zero latency for real-time tracking and mixing.
- Up to 40dB of smooth, transparent gain reduction.
- Frequency dependent compression.
- Program dependent attack/release.
- Fully modeled "R37" HF Pre-emphasis control.
- Dual photocell reset modes (Classic & Fast Reset).
- Use side-chain compression for ducking, de-essing, pumping, and more.
- Modulate other effects using the Gain Reduction CV Output.
Now available in the Propellerhead Shop for Reason 6.5 users priced at €65.00.
20 Dec 2012 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ for Mac to v2.1.1
25 Sep 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X2
28 Jun 2012 Michael Hoover named new President of Cakewalk
06 Mar 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X1d update
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X1 Producer Crossgrade
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk announces SONAR X1d update
05 Oct 2011 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ to v2.1