13th November 2012
Cakewalk has released RE-2A Leveling Amplifier, a new Rack Extension for Reason.
Modeled after one of the most sought after studio compressors in history, the RE-2A T-Type Leveling Amplifier brings the "silky, smooth sound" of this desirable unit into Reason's Rack.
Since the 1960s, professional engineers have relied on the unique characteristics of this electro-optical tube-based compressor to work its magic on all kinds of sources, including guitars, bass, pads, and especially vocals.
With only a few simple controls, it's easy to use and provides instant gratification.
- Meticulously modeled by Cakewalk.
- Zero latency for real-time tracking and mixing.
- Up to 40dB of smooth, transparent gain reduction.
- Frequency dependent compression.
- Program dependent attack/release.
- Fully modeled "R37" HF Pre-emphasis control.
- Dual photocell reset modes (Classic & Fast Reset).
- Use side-chain compression for ducking, de-essing, pumping, and more.
- Modulate other effects using the Gain Reduction CV Output.
Now available in the Propellerhead Shop for Reason 6.5 users priced at €65.00.