13th November 2012
Cakewalk has released RE-2A Leveling Amplifier, a new Rack Extension for Reason.
Modeled after one of the most sought after studio compressors in history, the RE-2A T-Type Leveling Amplifier brings the "silky, smooth sound" of this desirable unit into Reason's Rack.
Since the 1960s, professional engineers have relied on the unique characteristics of this electro-optical tube-based compressor to work its magic on all kinds of sources, including guitars, bass, pads, and especially vocals.
With only a few simple controls, it's easy to use and provides instant gratification.
- Meticulously modeled by Cakewalk.
- Zero latency for real-time tracking and mixing.
- Up to 40dB of smooth, transparent gain reduction.
- Frequency dependent compression.
- Program dependent attack/release.
- Fully modeled "R37" HF Pre-emphasis control.
- Dual photocell reset modes (Classic & Fast Reset).
- Use side-chain compression for ducking, de-essing, pumping, and more.
- Modulate other effects using the Gain Reduction CV Output.
Now available in the Propellerhead Shop for Reason 6.5 users priced at €65.00.
16 Apr 2014 Cakewalk Offers Discounted Upgrades to SONAR X3
20 Mar 2014 Cakewalk releases SONAR X3e Update
12 Mar 2014 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X3e Update
21 Feb 2014 Cakewalk releases Z3TA+ for iOS
05 Jan 2014 Cakewalk SONAR X3 now available on Steam
18 Dec 2013 Cakewalk releases Free SONAR X3d Update
02 Dec 2013 Cakewalk releases ScratchPad for iPad
31 Oct 2013 Cakewalk releases SONAR X3c Update
22 Oct 2013 Cakewalk announces SONAR X3c Update
19 Sep 2013 Cakewalk seeks to hire Plug-in Developer
18 Jun 2013 Cakewalk Z3ta+ 2 Promo: 30% Off