Cakewalk releases SONAR X3c Update
31st October 2013
31st October 2013
- Resolved a crash related to cancelling multiple ARA audio to MIDI track conversions using Esc.
- Resolved occasional crashes when exporting with Region FX enabled.
- Resolved a crash after undoing a clip gain change and applying a track volume envelope.
- Resolved a crash that could occur when closing document with an older version of the ProChannel EQ enabled.
- Resolved a crash related to adding 1/32 triplet notes in the Staff View.
- Resolved a crash in projects with ProChannel enabled on Surround busses.
- Resolved a crash when inserting Waves stereo FX in mono tracks.
- Resolved a crash when selecting "Selected Track inputs..." menu item in a project with no tracks.
- Resolved a crash related to pressing CTRL+A.
- Resolved a crash related to cloning a track containing a VST with MIDI out enabled.
- Resolved a hang that could occur when dragging tracks and folders.
- Switching Screensets could sometimes cause envelopes to become unselectable.
- Multiple drags of a selection containing MIDI clip and automation could create a new track.
- VST3 bypass automation could not be recorded (CWBRN-20063)
- Collapsed Track Inspector would appear briefly on project load.
- Console View Options - Playback Meter Options was labeled incorrectly.
- About box text was displayed in English on Spanish installs.
- Inspector collapse button would reflect the inverse state in some circumstances.
- Docked VSTs would not draw correctly in the multidock at project launch.
- Fixed issues where the Track Inspector/ProChannel would not draw correctly on launch.
- Double-click maximize and "Fit Project" would not work correctly in projects with hidden tracks.
- Erase Tool right-click Lasso now works on MIDI Tracks.
- Improved Mouse Wheel Zoom/Scroll in the Track View.
- Fixed conditions where track controls can overlap.
- Wrong order of tab indexes in edit>preferences>folder locations window (CWBRN-8005).
- Missing Plugin Stand-in message would be shown when inserting an FX Chain (CWBRN-20456)
- When the plugin count was over 1000, plugins could not be evoked from FX chains.
- Errors would occasionally occur when assigning FX Chain controls to VST3 plugins.
- Fixed a condition in which the Browser would not display FX Chain Presets.
- VST3 plugins in from ProChannel FX Chain would not display properly after switching screensets.
- Fixed envelope tooltips for plugins hosted within FX chains.
- Quick grouping of controls on the Tape Emulator could fail after manipulating Noise control.
- Quick Grouped Mute buttons would not work on Instrument tracks in the Console View.
- Quick group on Console Emulator was offset when changing types.
- Fixed multi-clip relative crop.
- Grouped archive button would not work correctly on first track in a project.
- ASIO Buffer Size was not displayed in Driver Settings dialog.
- Fixed issues related to enabling ProChannel on frozen tracks.
- The "Store takes on separate tracks" setting caused record overlap clip mutes to fail.
- Could not convert MIDI Groove Clips on lanes to Step Sequencer without first flattening the comp.
- Fixed errors when exposing lanes on cloned instrument tracks.
- Process>Slide on lanes could not be undone.
- Fixed incorrect Smart Tool cursors on automation lanes.
- Comp track inline PRV displayed notes on lanes that were excluded by lane solo.
- Fixed inconsistent crossfade creation on Take Lanes.
- Addressed conditions in which Delete Empty Lanes would fail.
- Fixed problems that lead to inaudible clips when freezing tracks with muted or soloed lanes.
- Freezing a track could cause its lanes to open.
- Addressed conditions where duplicate take names could be generated.
- Tempo changes could cause comp clips to draw incorrectly.
- Healing multiple clips could cause excessive flickering.
- Tracks could scroll off screen on clicking the Edit Filter with lanes maximized.
- Clips could become uneditable after shift clicking automation in a parent track, then opening lanes.
- Fixed issues with zooming on Lanes.
- Undo could unexpectedly unmute take lanes.
- Addressed issues with selection failing when showing multiple take lanes.
- Double-clicking a MIDI comp clip would not open the appropriate editing view.
- Text notes would not persist in the Playlist View.
- Fixed a number of issues related to PRV Snap to Grid.
- Fixed issues related to opening the PRV at a specific location.
- Nudge would not work in PRV from right to left when "Slide over old to make room" was set in Preferences.
- With Snap to Grid off, manipulating any snap settings will now re-enable Snap to Grid.
- Staff View did not display track name in single track projects.
- Step Record would allow choosing an invalid destination track.
- Partial envelope selections would not be rendered correctly after drag and drop.
- Bounce to Clip was not working properly on MIDI clips on Instrument Tracks.
- "Move Input Focus to Mains" would move focus to busses.
- Track Inspector Lock wouldn't persist on Insert New Track.
- Track Solo Button would get out of sync with Soft Synths (CWBRN-13919).
- Fixed a variety of issues where VST3 Waves Plugin parameters would not persist correctly.
- Insert synth did not work with multi-out VST3 instruments like Steinberg Halion Sonic.
- Steinberg RND Portico plugins would crash.
- Fixed a crash when scanning Arturia VST3.
- Addressed VST2.4 to VST3 migration issues with Waves V9.
- VST2 Plugins saved in custom plugin layouts now correctly migrating to VST3.
- Fixed compatibility issues with Waves plugins.
- Fixed compatibility issues with GARRITAN ARIA Player.
- Fixed compatibility issues with Pod Farm 2.55.
- Resolved a crash using the TAL Bassline 101.
- VST3 Presets saved in Cubase would not load in SONAR.
- Fixed a potential hang during VST scan.
- Some Waves plugins were incorrectly flagged as having MIDI out functionality.
- Fixed a Plugin Manager version mismatch.
- Default plug-in layout could display VST3 plug-ins within the VST2 folder.
- Addressed an issue where Host Bypass displayed incorrectly for FabFilter synths in an Instrument Track.
- Fixed compatibility issues with MDA plugins.
- Fixed compatibility issues with Guitar Rig 5.
- Plugin windows would re-size incorrectly when dragged from the Multidock.
- Host Bypass would not always work correctly if used while the transport was stopped.
- Fixed a variety of issues related to large plugin counts.
- VST Scanner was incompatible with Windows Vista.
- Can now use MIDI input on VST audio plugins.
- RegionFX menu could show non-ARA plugins in X3 until re-scan, if X2 was present.
Other Related News
19 Aug 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Z3ta+ iOS on sale for $14.9919 Aug 2014 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ for iOS to v1.309 Jul 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Free Melodyne Video With Cakewalk SONAR X3 Studio and Producer04 Jul 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Cakewalk offers 50% off Music Creator, Z3TA+, Rapture, Dimension Pro and more23 May 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Cakewalk Savings Festival - Save 25% or more14 May 2014 Cakewalk updates ScratchPad for iPad to v1.214 May 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Cakewalk ScratchPad for iOS $1.99 for limited time (originally $7.99)29 Apr 2014 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ iOS for iPad to v1.1 - MIDI and performance enhancements16 Apr 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Cakewalk Offers Discounted Upgrades to SONAR X320 Mar 2014 Cakewalk releases SONAR X3e Update12 Mar 2014 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X3e Update21 Feb 2014 Cakewalk releases Z3TA+ for iOS17 Feb 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Cakewalk Groove 3 SONAR X3 Explained Video free with SONAR X3 during Feb 201417 Feb 2014 Cakewalk Releases Gibson EB 5-String Bass Expansion Pack for Dimension Pro24 Jan 2014 Cakewalk releases SONAR X3 Producer Trial Version23 Jan 2014 Cakewalk Announces Z3TA+ iOS Music Synthesizer for iPad05 Jan 2014 Cakewalk SONAR X3 now available on Steam18 Dec 2013 Cakewalk releases Free SONAR X3d Update02 Dec 2013 Cakewalk releases ScratchPad for iPad
22 Aug 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Plugin Boutique Flash Friday Sale: Save up to 85% on Cakewalk Synths27 May 2014 Agitated State MenuMagic for Sonar MSRP reduced to $49.95 and now offered at 50% discount until v2.0 officially released26 May 2014 Garrigus.com releases "SONAR X3 Power! - The Comprehensive Guide" (Book)12 May 2014 Agitated State updates MenuMagic for Sonar to v1.9.4.011 May 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Agitated State MenuMagic Anniversary Sale - 75% Off04 Nov 2013 Groove Monkee Releases "Big Easy" MIDI Drum Loops14 Oct 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v1.9.2.024 Jul 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v184.108.40.2068 Jun 2013 Groove Monkee releases "Breakbeats 1" MIDI Drum Loops14 May 2013 Garrigus.com announces "SONAR X2 Power! - The Comprehensive Guide"13 May 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v220.127.116.11 Dec 2012 Platinum Samples releases "Real Reggae" and "Real Latin" Multi-Format MIDI Groove Libraries02 Dec 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v1.8.4.009 Sep 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v18.104.22.1683 Sep 2012 Agitated State announces MenuMagic v22.214.171.124 update12 Aug 2012 Agitated State announces MenuMagic v126.96.36.199 update29 Jul 2012 Platinum Samples release 6 new Session Drummer 3 Kits02 Jul 2012 Agitated State announces MenuMagic V2 early adopter pricing17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt21 Mar 2012 Roland unveils Jupiter-50 Synthesizer05 Feb 2012 Garrigus.com provides Free SONAR X1 Power! Tips and Techniques PDF