Cakewalk has announced that Z3TA+ 2 is now available for download and purchase. The waveshaping sound of Z3TA+ is now better than ever, with new filters, modulatable waveshapers, flexible effects, expressive control and a new interface.
Z3TA+ 2 features 1000 new sounds from top sound designers including:
- Nico Herz, Big Tone Studio.
- Frank Genus, Pro Sounds.
- Francesco Silvestri, FI Sound.
- Chad Beckwith, FI Sound/Patch Arena.
- Bryan Lee, Xenos Soundworks.
- Ben Cantil, Encanti Productions.
- Tim Swartz, Digital Sound Factory.
- Kieran Swarbrick, Dance MIDI Samples.
Besides the new sounds, you also get:
- A completely redesigned user interface.
- Quicker access to needed controls.
- More parameters and controls.
- 1,093 classic Z3TA+ patches.
- All new patch browser.
- New filter types.
- New waveshapers.
- New modulation destinations.
- Revamped FX section with drag and drop.
- New Performance Module.
- And more.
Pricing & Availability
Z3TA+ 2 is available for Windows (32-/64-bit) in VST and stand-alone formats. Z3TA+ 1/1.5 customers can upgrade for $49 / £35 / €39. New customers can buy it for $99 / £69 / €79.