20th December 2012
Cakewalk has updated the Mac version of Z3TA+ to version 2.1.1.
- Resolved an issue on Mac OS X 10.6.8 where the Registration dialog would not come up, resulting in buzzing after the trial period timed out.
- Z3TA+ 2 will no longer install on unsupported processors, which would result in buzzing that could not be addressed. Please see the official system requirements here.
- Various localization fixes for installer and registration dialogs.
- Various documentation updates.
- Turning Decimator to 0% no longer turns off the Distortion effect when the routing is set to "Filter Per Voice".
- Z3TA+ 2 parameters are now indexed for proper labeling when automating.
- Resolved an issue where loading user wavetables would load the incorrect file.
- Resolved an issue where adjusting parameters with a mouse scroll wheel would make it difficult to deselect the parameter by clicking elsewhere in the GUI.
- Resolved an issue where adjusting parameter values with a mouse scroll wheel would lag or not return a result.
- Resolved an issue where Z3TA+ 2 would go out of sync during looped playback.
- Resolved an issue where notes would be stuck/continue to ring when stopping playback under certain conditions.
- Pressing the ESC key to exit the Registration Dialog no longer causes the host DAW to become unresponsive.
- Selecting "FX Router Order" as an automatable parameter would result in a crash. This parameter and other parameters that served no function have been removed as options for automation.
- Resolved an issue where Z3TA+ 2's GUI would incorrectly display the EG and OSC settings from a different page when closing and re-opening the plug-in window.
- Resolved an issue where some Z3TA+ 2 parameters would report On/Off toggles as a percentage/slider opposed to a boolean/toggle.
- Resolved an issue where the UI would display visual glitches in the Osc section when selecting MIDI patterns in the Arpeggiator section.
Third Party Notes: Please note that some reported compatibility issues are not possible to correct in Z3TA+ 2, but are being corrected by the third-party developer. Below are some issues related to third-parties:
21 Feb 2014 Cakewalk releases Z3TA+ for iOS
05 Jan 2014 Cakewalk SONAR X3 now available on Steam
18 Dec 2013 Cakewalk releases Free SONAR X3d Update
02 Dec 2013 Cakewalk releases ScratchPad for iPad
31 Oct 2013 Cakewalk releases SONAR X3c Update
22 Oct 2013 Cakewalk announces SONAR X3c Update
19 Sep 2013 Cakewalk seeks to hire Plug-in Developer
18 Jun 2013 Cakewalk Z3ta+ 2 Promo: 30% Off
23 Jan 2014 Xchange Market Platform releases Epix Bundle 10
07 Feb 2012 MacWorld and NAMM 2012 Show Reports
20 Nov 2006 Sound-Ideology releases Trance Xtremes for z3ta+
24 Sep 2004 New banks uploaded
18 Sep 2004 Group Buy Fever
23 Aug 2004 ProSounds Summer Sale
16 Jun 2004 ProSounds z3ta+ Max Collection released
18 May 2004 ProSounds z3ta+ Max Collection announced
23 Apr 2004 Banks Uploaded (At last)
09 Apr 2004 rgc:audio z3ta+ v1.4 released
08 Dec 2003 rgc:audio z3ta+ v1.3 released
30 Aug 2003 rgc:audio z3ta+ updated to v1.2
04 Jul 2003 New banks for D'Cota, V-Station, z3ta+