Changes in v1.5:
Step Sequencer Mode in P-SEQ
- Centralized editing environment for step-based patterns.
- No limit to step count.
- Specialized note attributes: Flam, Legato, Tie, Gate.
- Toggle between Step and Advanced edit modes.
- Control global rate of pattern by selecting note resolution.
- Display note names for drum samplers and synth.
- One-Click loading of complex track settings to enhance workflow.
- Save all parameter settings of your synth and effects chains.
- Share with others for strong community.
- Import UI for all .WAV and .PTN files.
- Drag/drop files directly into Tracker.
- Three shortcuts for browsing directly to your favorite locations.
- Preview multiple files simultaneously from different directories.
- Conveniently docks along the left margin of your workspace.
Synth Output Bypassing
- P5 automatically bypasses all but the first synth output (on multi- output DXi), improving CPU efficiency.
- You can toggle the bypass state of individual outputs.
Sticky Assignable Widgets
- Assignable widgets remember the parameters to which they were last assigned for ease-of-setup in subsequent patching.
- Speeds setup time when using P5 as virtual synth hub for live performances.
- Numerous UI enhancements.
- Efficiency enhancements.
- Bug fixes.