5th February 2004
Changes in v1.5:
Step Sequencer Mode in P-SEQ
- Centralized editing environment for step-based patterns.
- No limit to step count.
- Specialized note attributes: Flam, Legato, Tie, Gate.
- Toggle between Step and Advanced edit modes.
- Control global rate of pattern by selecting note resolution.
- Display note names for drum samplers and synth.
- One-Click loading of complex track settings to enhance workflow.
- Save all parameter settings of your synth and effects chains.
- Share with others for strong community.
- Import UI for all .WAV and .PTN files.
- Drag/drop files directly into Tracker.
- Three shortcuts for browsing directly to your favorite locations.
- Preview multiple files simultaneously from different directories.
- Conveniently docks along the left margin of your workspace.
Synth Output Bypassing
- P5 automatically bypasses all but the first synth output (on multi- output DXi), improving CPU efficiency.
- You can toggle the bypass state of individual outputs.
Sticky Assignable Widgets
- Assignable widgets remember the parameters to which they were last assigned for ease-of-setup in subsequent patching.
- Speeds setup time when using P5 as virtual synth hub for live performances.
- Numerous UI enhancements.
- Efficiency enhancements.
- Bug fixes.
02 Dec 2013 Cakewalk releases ScratchPad for iPad
31 Oct 2013 Cakewalk releases SONAR X3c Update
22 Oct 2013 Cakewalk announces SONAR X3c Update
19 Sep 2013 Cakewalk seeks to hire Plug-in Developer
18 Jun 2013 Cakewalk Z3ta+ 2 Promo: 30% Off
20 Dec 2012 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ for Mac to v2.1.1
25 Sep 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X2
22 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v220.127.116.11
05 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v18.104.22.168
25 Jul 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v22.214.171.124
27 Aug 2009 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v1.3
09 Sep 2008 Agitated State releases MenuMagic v1.1 beta