25th April 2007
Cakewalk has released version 2.5 of Project5. The update is now available as a free download to registered Project5 Version 2.x customers. The download includes German, English, and French updates.
- Microsoft Windows Vista Compatibility.
- Dimension Pro LE (with REX support).
- Multiple Audio Input/Output Support.
- Control Surface Support.
- Active Controller Technology (ACT).
- Support for 3rd Party Audio Editors.
- Configurable MIDI Outputs.
- Integrated VST Support.
- MIDI Input Quantize.
- External MIDI Track.
- Independent Vertical Track Sizing.
- Integrated Automation Display.
- Pre and Post Aux Sends.
- Unlimited Aux Buses.
- Dynamic Master Buses.
- Busable Metronome.
- Assignable Master Volume Control.
- Save Pattern as MIDI.
- Track-at-once CD burning.
- Cakewalk Publisher.
20 Dec 2012 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ for Mac to v2.1.1
25 Sep 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X2
28 Jun 2012 Michael Hoover named new President of Cakewalk
06 Mar 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X1d update
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X1 Producer Crossgrade
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk announces SONAR X1d update
05 Oct 2011 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ to v2.1
15 Apr 2013 Detunized introduces Universal Formats
22 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v220.127.116.11
05 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v18.104.22.168
25 Jul 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v22.214.171.124
13 Oct 2009 Chicken Systems releases Instrument Manager
27 Aug 2009 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v1.3
09 Sep 2008 Agitated State releases MenuMagic v1.1 beta