7th September 2003
Sonar 3 is scheduled to begin shipping in the second week of October.
Sonar 3 includes over 100 new features and enhancements including:
- Completely redesigned User Interface.
- Cutting edge mixing environment.
- Dynamic Console view.
- Universal Bus Architecture.
- Support for VST effects & instruments through included Cakewalk VST Adapter.
- Advanced MIDI routing & synth layering.
- Confidence recording of audio, MIDI, and automation.
- Track Inspector - optional vertical patch point and meter in Track view.
- Patch effects, trim audio, and roll out loops without disrupting the audio stream.
- MIDI Groove Clips.
- Multi-port MTC and MIDI sync transmission.
- Full control over colour schemes with multiple presets.
20 Dec 2012 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ for Mac to v2.1.1
25 Sep 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X2
28 Jun 2012 Michael Hoover named new President of Cakewalk
06 Mar 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X1d update
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X1 Producer Crossgrade
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk announces SONAR X1d update
05 Oct 2011 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ to v2.1
13 May 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v184.108.40.206
02 Dec 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v220.127.116.11
09 Sep 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v18.104.22.168
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
21 Mar 2012 Roland unveils Jupiter-50 Synthesizer
22 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v22.214.171.124
05 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v126.96.36.199
25 Jul 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v188.8.131.52