7th September 2003
Sonar 3 is scheduled to begin shipping in the second week of October.
Sonar 3 includes over 100 new features and enhancements including:
- Completely redesigned User Interface.
- Cutting edge mixing environment.
- Dynamic Console view.
- Universal Bus Architecture.
- Support for VST effects & instruments through included Cakewalk VST Adapter.
- Advanced MIDI routing & synth layering.
- Confidence recording of audio, MIDI, and automation.
- Track Inspector - optional vertical patch point and meter in Track view.
- Patch effects, trim audio, and roll out loops without disrupting the audio stream.
- MIDI Groove Clips.
- Multi-port MTC and MIDI sync transmission.
- Full control over colour schemes with multiple presets.
21 Feb 2014 Cakewalk releases Z3TA+ for iOS
05 Jan 2014 Cakewalk SONAR X3 now available on Steam
18 Dec 2013 Cakewalk releases Free SONAR X3d Update
02 Dec 2013 Cakewalk releases ScratchPad for iPad
31 Oct 2013 Cakewalk releases SONAR X3c Update
22 Oct 2013 Cakewalk announces SONAR X3c Update
19 Sep 2013 Cakewalk seeks to hire Plug-in Developer
18 Jun 2013 Cakewalk Z3ta+ 2 Promo: 30% Off
14 Oct 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v126.96.36.199
24 Jul 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v188.8.131.52
13 May 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v184.108.40.206
02 Dec 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v220.127.116.11
09 Sep 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v18.104.22.168
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
21 Mar 2012 Roland unveils Jupiter-50 Synthesizer
22 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v22.214.171.124
05 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v126.96.36.199
25 Jul 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v188.8.131.52