Check out all the new enhancements in version 2.1:
- OMFI & Broadcast Wave Format (BWF) import/export. Support for OMFI and Broadcast Wave files provides cross-platform compatibility with OMF host applications such as Pro Tools, Avid and Logic systems.
- Mackie Control and Mackie Control XT surface hardware support, allowing you to use the new Mackie surface hardware and multiple extender units to control SONAR's recording, editing and mixing operations.
- Windows Media 9 audio export support, providing unmatched audio quality with the latest audio streaming technology available for distributing music over the internet.
- MMC support, SONAR can now respond to MMC messages.
- Dedicated support for 29.97 SMPTE/MTC timecode.
- Trim, offset, and preview mode render option for AVI, MPEG and QuickTime digital video files.
- Accept and record universal SYSX messages (MIDI real-time messages).
- Improved handling of slip-edited MIDI clips.
- Event Properties Inspector toolbar.
- New key bindings for frequently accessed commands.
- Additional functionality enhancements.
SONAR 2.1 is a free download to registered SONAR 2.0 customers.