9th January 2004
This free update includes new features and over 100 bug fixes. The change list is obviously very extensive so if you want to know what's new, and download the patch, take a look here.
Summary of new features:
- HyperThreading / Multiprocessor Optimization.
- Support for arbitrary sample rates.
- High-quality sample rate conversion when importing audio.
- Ability to convert sample rate during audio export.
- Maximum tempo has been increased to 1000 BPM (currently limited to 250BPM).
- Play List has been revived.
- Placeholders for Missing/Orphaned plug-ins.
- Adjustable EQ Plot Resolution.
- Reset All Meters command.
18 Jun 2013 Get Z3ta+ 2 for 30% off
20 Dec 2012 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ for Mac to v2.1.1
25 Sep 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X2
28 Jun 2012 Michael Hoover named new President of Cakewalk
06 Mar 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X1d update
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X1 Producer Crossgrade
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk announces SONAR X1d update
13 May 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v188.8.131.52
02 Dec 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v184.108.40.206
09 Sep 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v220.127.116.11
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
21 Mar 2012 Roland unveils Jupiter-50 Synthesizer
22 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v18.104.22.168
05 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v22.214.171.124
25 Jul 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v126.96.36.199