9th January 2004
This free update includes new features and over 100 bug fixes. The change list is obviously very extensive so if you want to know what's new, and download the patch, take a look here.
Summary of new features:
- HyperThreading / Multiprocessor Optimization.
- Support for arbitrary sample rates.
- High-quality sample rate conversion when importing audio.
- Ability to convert sample rate during audio export.
- Maximum tempo has been increased to 1000 BPM (currently limited to 250BPM).
- Play List has been revived.
- Placeholders for Missing/Orphaned plug-ins.
- Adjustable EQ Plot Resolution.
- Reset All Meters command.
16 Apr 2014 Cakewalk Offers Discounted Upgrades to SONAR X3
20 Mar 2014 Cakewalk releases SONAR X3e Update
12 Mar 2014 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X3e Update
21 Feb 2014 Cakewalk releases Z3TA+ for iOS
05 Jan 2014 Cakewalk SONAR X3 now available on Steam
18 Dec 2013 Cakewalk releases Free SONAR X3d Update
02 Dec 2013 Cakewalk releases ScratchPad for iPad
31 Oct 2013 Cakewalk releases SONAR X3c Update
22 Oct 2013 Cakewalk announces SONAR X3c Update
19 Sep 2013 Cakewalk seeks to hire Plug-in Developer
18 Jun 2013 Cakewalk Z3ta+ 2 Promo: 30% Off
14 Oct 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v188.8.131.52
24 Jul 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v184.108.40.206
13 May 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v220.127.116.11
02 Dec 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v18.104.22.168
09 Sep 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v22.214.171.124
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
21 Mar 2012 Roland unveils Jupiter-50 Synthesizer
22 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v126.96.36.199
05 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v188.8.131.52
25 Jul 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v184.108.40.206