30th April 2009
Cakewalk has updated Rapture to v1.2.
Issues resolved in Rapture 1.2:
- VST version now works in some hosts that do not support VST 2.4.
- x64 VST version now patches correctly.
- Envelope Generator nodes could go negative.
- Authorization issues under Windows Vista when not run as administrator.
- 'Use Single Mode' now works in Windows Vista without having to run as administrator.
- In some cases an exception error that would occur when opening the editor in Project5 version 2.5 has been corrected.
- An exception would occur if the buffer size was larger than 4096 samples in DXi hosts.
- DXi automation performance issues.
- Band Pass Filter issues.
- Program fix: 'RGC Brass Bands'.
New features in Rapture 1.2:
- Envelope Generators can now be retriggered from the Step Generator.
- Internal Tempo with Tap - Rapture can now sync to its own internal tempo.
- You can now save and load presets in the Envelope Generator and Step Generator sections.
- Envelope Generator now auto-scrolls when entering nodes.
- Knob Focus Indicator - the currently selected knob will now have edging around it.
- Built-in DC Offset blocker to remove unwanted DC Offset distortion.
- Up/Down selectors now have direct text entry by double-clicking on them.
- New alternate 'Zoom On View' mode in the Envelope Generator.
- Vista x64 improvements - the installer now allows you to choose to install either the 32 or 64-bit versions of Rapture on Windows Vista x64.
21 Feb 2014 Cakewalk releases Z3TA+ for iOS
05 Jan 2014 Cakewalk SONAR X3 now available on Steam
18 Dec 2013 Cakewalk releases Free SONAR X3d Update
02 Dec 2013 Cakewalk releases ScratchPad for iPad
31 Oct 2013 Cakewalk releases SONAR X3c Update
22 Oct 2013 Cakewalk announces SONAR X3c Update
19 Sep 2013 Cakewalk seeks to hire Plug-in Developer
18 Jun 2013 Cakewalk Z3ta+ 2 Promo: 30% Off
07 Jul 2011 Les Productions Zvon offers Summer Bundles
23 Jul 2009 fisound releases Universal 120 for Rapture
08 May 2008 Heatseekers release Dramatica for Rapture