24th July 2007
Cakewalk has updated SONAR Home Studio and SONAR Home Studio 6 XL to v6.2.2.
Major improvements include:
- Improved hardware compatibility for CD ripping.
- There were sometimes unnecessary dropouts during MME recording.
- SONAR Home Studio 6 would sometimes crash when closing the Clip Properties page, or when renaming a clip.
- SONAR Home Studio 6 now warns when no valid Wave RT drivers are present.
- Audio Options dialog would not close when switching MME/KS driver mode with certain audio devices.
- On some systems, accessing the File Menu would generate an "Invalid Argument" error.
- SONAR Home Studio 6 now allows for a network install when using mandatory user profiles.
- After installing the SONAR Home Studio 6.2.2 Update, please see the ReadMe file for more information.
21 Feb 2014 Cakewalk releases Z3TA+ for iOS
05 Jan 2014 Cakewalk SONAR X3 now available on Steam
18 Dec 2013 Cakewalk releases Free SONAR X3d Update
02 Dec 2013 Cakewalk releases ScratchPad for iPad
31 Oct 2013 Cakewalk releases SONAR X3c Update
22 Oct 2013 Cakewalk announces SONAR X3c Update
19 Sep 2013 Cakewalk seeks to hire Plug-in Developer
18 Jun 2013 Cakewalk Z3ta+ 2 Promo: 30% Off
14 Oct 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v126.96.36.199
24 Jul 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v188.8.131.52
13 May 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v184.108.40.206
02 Dec 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v220.127.116.11
09 Sep 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v18.104.22.168
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
21 Mar 2012 Roland unveils Jupiter-50 Synthesizer
22 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v22.214.171.124
05 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v126.96.36.199
25 Jul 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v188.8.131.52