24th July 2007
Cakewalk has updated SONAR Home Studio and SONAR Home Studio 6 XL to v6.2.2.
Major improvements include:
- Improved hardware compatibility for CD ripping.
- There were sometimes unnecessary dropouts during MME recording.
- SONAR Home Studio 6 would sometimes crash when closing the Clip Properties page, or when renaming a clip.
- SONAR Home Studio 6 now warns when no valid Wave RT drivers are present.
- Audio Options dialog would not close when switching MME/KS driver mode with certain audio devices.
- On some systems, accessing the File Menu would generate an "Invalid Argument" error.
- SONAR Home Studio 6 now allows for a network install when using mandatory user profiles.
- After installing the SONAR Home Studio 6.2.2 Update, please see the ReadMe file for more information.
24 May 2013 Rapture Special: Only $20 for a Limited Time
20 Dec 2012 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ for Mac to v2.1.1
25 Sep 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X2
28 Jun 2012 Michael Hoover named new President of Cakewalk
06 Mar 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X1d update
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X1 Producer Crossgrade
19 Jan 2012 Cakewalk announces SONAR X1d update
13 May 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v22.214.171.124
02 Dec 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v126.96.36.199
09 Sep 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v188.8.131.52
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
21 Mar 2012 Roland unveils Jupiter-50 Synthesizer
22 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v184.108.40.206
05 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v220.127.116.11
25 Jul 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v18.104.22.168