Cakewalk has updated SONAR Home Studio and SONAR Home Studio 6 XL to v6.2.2.
Major improvements include:
- Improved hardware compatibility for CD ripping.
- There were sometimes unnecessary dropouts during MME recording.
- SONAR Home Studio 6 would sometimes crash when closing the Clip Properties page, or when renaming a clip.
- SONAR Home Studio 6 now warns when no valid Wave RT drivers are present.
- Audio Options dialog would not close when switching MME/KS driver mode with certain audio devices.
- On some systems, accessing the File Menu would generate an "Invalid Argument" error.
- SONAR Home Studio 6 now allows for a network install when using mandatory user profiles.
- After installing the SONAR Home Studio 6.2.2 Update, please see the ReadMe file for more information.