17th December 2008
Cakewalk has updated SONAR Home Studio 7 and Home Studio 7 XL to v7.0.1. This update enhances performance and usability across the entire application.
Issues resolved in SONAR Home Studio v7.0.1
- Inserting and assigning sends is more stable and responsive.
- Arming single parameters for automation was not always functioning properly.
- The Insert Controllers command no longer causes freezes and instability in SONAR Home Studio.
- Editing track and bus names no longer causes CPU spikes.
- The Plug-in Manager no longer crashes on exporting a preset from the ACT MIDI Controller.
- Inaccuracies have been corrected regarding nudging, snapping, sliding and inserting time by Frames.
- Addressed instabilities regarding QuickTime import/export.
- In rare cases, SONAR Home Studio would crash when recording a stream of MIDI data (more likely on multi-core/multi-processor systems).
- Loading projects saved with the Loop Explorer View or Loop Construction View opened no longer causes system instability.
- On some system configurations, project playback would stall/pause intermittently.
- Multi-selected clips could not be cropped together at certain zoom levels.
- The Quick Start dialogue is now available in all languages.
- French and German online help contents (.chm) are now included.
- Tutorial 1 project was relocated to reflect the path outlined in the tutorial.
- SONAR Home Studio is now more stable when changing the driver type (WDM, ASIO) while the app is running.
- Control surface response to REW/FF operations has been improved.
- The first audio channel of certain ASIO devices will no longer reset unintentionally.
- SONAR Home Studio no longer drops out at low latency when using plugins that require latency compensation (i.e. Perfect Space).
- Playback of projects containing missing plug-ins is more stable.
- New tracks are no longer created as clips are moved within an instrument track containing a multi-out synth.
- SONAR Home Studio no longer crashes when accessing Track Properties | Instruments from an Instrument Track.
- Potential instabilities when right-clicking the Patch or Bank field of an Instrument Track have been resolved (Console View and Track View).
- Several issues regarding drag-and-drop and cut/copy/paste have been resolved.
- A stability issue has been addressed after bouncing a track or clip containing a clip effects bin and then saving a project.
- Track controls such as gain, pan, and send level sometimes had no impact on the audio signal path.
- Nudging a clip up/down did not always move it to the adjacent track.
- Potential instability with the video track has been resolved.
- Importing multiple audio clips now properly places them in multiple tracks, instead of stacked together in a single track.
- Scrolling is now more responsive in large projects.
- Auto cross-fade settings were not being saved with project files.
- Editing multiple selected clips within folder tracks now edits all selected clips as expected.
- Moving tracks to folders no longer causes system instabilities.
02 Dec 2013 Cakewalk releases ScratchPad for iPad
31 Oct 2013 Cakewalk releases SONAR X3c Update
22 Oct 2013 Cakewalk announces SONAR X3c Update
19 Sep 2013 Cakewalk seeks to hire Plug-in Developer
18 Jun 2013 Cakewalk Z3ta+ 2 Promo: 30% Off
20 Dec 2012 Cakewalk updates Z3TA+ for Mac to v2.1.1
25 Sep 2012 Cakewalk releases SONAR X2
14 Oct 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v126.96.36.199
24 Jul 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v188.8.131.52
13 May 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v184.108.40.206
02 Dec 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v220.127.116.11
09 Sep 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v18.104.22.168
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
21 Mar 2012 Roland unveils Jupiter-50 Synthesizer
22 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v22.214.171.124
05 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v126.96.36.199
25 Jul 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v188.8.131.52