Cakewalk has released version 6.0.1 updates for both SONAR 6 Producer Edition and SONAR 6 Studio Edition.
- MIDI Controller/Control Surface plug-ins can now filter only the assigned MIDI messages instead of entire MIDI channels. This allows a MIDI controller that only uses a single MIDI port to be used as a controller and ACT surface at the same time. This capability has been implemented in the ACT MIDI Controller, Edirol PCR-M30 and Cakewalk Generic Surface plug-ins.
- Improved multiprocessing performance at high latency when many AudioSnap events are present in tracks.
- A crash could occur after slip-stretching audio clips multiple times.
- AudioSnap 'Quantize to Pool' did not always obey the selection, and unselected tracks could sometimes be quantized.
- A crash could occur under rare circumstances when using AudioSnap 'Quantize to Pool' to quantize the selection to the time ruler musical pool.
- MIDI Note Durations were not maintained properly after using the 'Set Measure/Beat at Now' command.
- Control Surface Data could echo and be recorded to MIDI tracks when manipulating ACT controls. The ACT MIDI Controller, Edirol PCR-M30 and Cakewalk Generic Surface plug-ins now properly filter these messages.
After installing the 6.0.1 Maintenance Release, please see the ReadMe file for more information. This download includes the English, French, Dutch and Spanish updates.