21st December 2010
Cakewalk has released "X1A" updates for SONAR X1 Producer, SONAR X1 Studio and SONAR X1 Essential.
Issues addressed in SONAR X1A
- Simple Instrument Tracks can now be routed within the Track Pane.
- Envelope nodes no longer get captured by mouse when dragged below a track boundary.
- 'BounceBufSizeMsec' is now working properly, if you are experiencing slow bounce times see KB2007013213 for more information.
- Inserted Instrument's data picker displays envelope recorded by previous synth.
- Side chaining now works correctly with mono sources.
- Addressed an issue where SONAR X1 would lose connection with some ASIO devices.
- Bus waveform preview now works correctly regardless of the tab selected in the Multidock.
- Help menu item for Cakewalk support is now pointing to the correct URL.
- Fixed the following conditions which could cause SONAR to crash:
- Drag & dropping after closing the Browser tab on Multidock.
- Entering a value twice in the Step Sequencer.
- Adding a new synth to the project after writing automation.
- Closing an open project after a dropout when two or more projects are open.
- Adjusting ASIO buffer size on system with multiple Roland audio devices.
- Multidock: Closed Views now remove their tabs if Multidock is collapsed.
- Multidock: maximized state on 2nd display now persists with screenset.
- Browser: in some cases would cause a crash if being undocked while out of focus.
- Drag and drop to a blank space in the clips view now works correctly.
- Drag and drop from a nested folder now works correctly.
- Drag and drop from Browse to Instrument Track FX Bin now works correctly.
- In some cases saving a FX Chain preset from the Inspector or Console would cause a crash.
- Controls are now exposed to ACT.
- Presets now load with enable button in the correct state.
- UI is now graphically updated during live input.
- Now behaves correctly when splitting an Instrument Track.
- Gain knob is now visible on Instrument Tracks.
- EQ: now persists correctly when compacted.
- EQ: now loads at the same octave it was saved.
- 4k Compressor: no longer crashes if side chain key input is a groove clip.
- 4k Compressor: HPF is no longer always on.
- 4K Compressor: Side Chain ON/OFF switch is no longer backwards when processing mono files.
- 4k Compressor: HPF is now more accurate when side chained.
Essential and Studio:
- EQ plot in Essential and Studio is now editable.
- Sonitus:fx EQ Pre/Post switch now works correctly.
- It is now possible to move focus to the following via a keystroke:
- New 'Accessibility' template with all views open as MDI windows and Track controls set to 'All'.
- MIDI Meters in Inspector are now positioned correctly after selecting properties.
- Corrected an issue where the inspector could become corrupted when deleting an instrument track.
- Surround Panner now opens correctly on first launch.
- The following commands have been removed:
- Show all Controllers from the Track view MIDI menu.
- Compact Audio Data, for similar functionality use Utilities | Consolidate Project Audio.
- 'Open synth rack' option from the Insert Soft Synth dialog now opens the Browser with the Synth Rack tab selected.
- Version info now displays correctly.
- Inspector now displays correctly when a track is routed to a side chain output.
- Improved support for Japanese operating systems.
- VST Plug-in Properties dialog box no longer throws an error message when dismissed.
- Snap to Transients tooltip is now spelled correctly.
- Most Menu Commands are missing from ACT Control Surface Plug-ins.
- FX Chains cannot be Renamed or Extracted from Inspector or Console View.
- Templates now have browser preview bus set correctly.
- Templates now have the Audio Metronome Output is set correctly.
- Electronic project template now has audio output.
This download includes updates for all supported languages and operating systems and applies to both the 32- and 64-bit versions of SONAR X1. In order to install this update you must have SONAR X1 already installed on your computer.
16 Apr 2014 Cakewalk Offers Discounted Upgrades to SONAR X3
20 Mar 2014 Cakewalk releases SONAR X3e Update
12 Mar 2014 Cakewalk Announces SONAR X3e Update
21 Feb 2014 Cakewalk releases Z3TA+ for iOS
05 Jan 2014 Cakewalk SONAR X3 now available on Steam
18 Dec 2013 Cakewalk releases Free SONAR X3d Update
02 Dec 2013 Cakewalk releases ScratchPad for iPad
31 Oct 2013 Cakewalk releases SONAR X3c Update
22 Oct 2013 Cakewalk announces SONAR X3c Update
19 Sep 2013 Cakewalk seeks to hire Plug-in Developer
18 Jun 2013 Cakewalk Z3ta+ 2 Promo: 30% Off
14 Oct 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v184.108.40.206
24 Jul 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v220.127.116.11
13 May 2013 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v18.104.22.168
02 Dec 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v22.214.171.124
09 Sep 2012 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v126.96.36.199
17 Apr 2012 2012 Musikmesse Report - Lost in Frankfurt
21 Mar 2012 Roland unveils Jupiter-50 Synthesizer
22 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v188.8.131.52
05 Aug 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v184.108.40.206
25 Jul 2011 Agitated State updates MenuMagic to v220.127.116.11