Camel Audio updates Alchemy to v1.0.9
5th May 2009
5th May 2009
Camel Audio has updated Alchemy to v1.0.9.
- Import samples from external drives.
- Program change implemented.
- Reduced GUI startup time.
- Improved SFZ standards compliance including support for 'key' opcode.
- Additive editor easier to use - position of points stays consistent when changing detail.
- Arp pattern randomized when randomizing.
- Can now expand MSEG using last point in stretch mode.
- Version information now appears in plug-in file information.
- Creating new folder in save preset dialog now refreshes bank list.
- Renamed reinstaller to 'update' and always gives option to install rars (if present).
- Improved randomization templates for Arpeggiated category.
- Improved randomisation at startup and random folder when no instrument folder selected.
- Improved naming of copy/paste commands on additive editor, so depends on context.
- Fixed additive zoom so it does not reset when changing between views.
- Fixed issue with first note in song not triggering arp.
- Fixed silent first note issue.
- Fixed so key velocity is applied in arpeggiator chord mode.
- Hidden files no longer show in browser on Windows.
- Fixed crash loading AAZ files created in newer version of Alchemy.
- Fixed msegs so that the release is handled properly and loop markers always displayed.
- Fixed audio drop outs.
- Fixed rapid loading of presets in Reaper causing errors.
- Fixed 1/1 snap behavior.
- Modified Alchemy installer to avoid reFX conflict.
- Fixed octave key switching update (release and XY2 pad were not updating on Win).
- Fixed File Browse functionality when filenames have multiple dots in them.
- Fixed file searching inside folders that have same name as an extension (like SFZ).
- Selecting of a target from the Target menu now correctly resets the right click menu state.
- Mac user area in import browser shows up properly when File Vault enabled.
- Fixed issue with project save.
- Fixed issue with very short sample loops in sampler mode.
- Fixed crash when browsing waveforms in additive mode.
- Fixed issue with preset name display not updating.
- Fixed issue with Bidule and Orion preset reloading.
- Fixed PNG additive import inverted partials.
- Fixed MSEG so loop end does not move when adding breakpoints.
- Fixed so preset saved with correct name after randomization.
- Fixed issue with bank name not being updated correctly when saving presets in some cases.
- Fixed issue with SFZ filenames with a space between two full stops.
- Fixed problem on Mac importing SFZs using backslashes.
- Fixed issue with first preset in folder being overwritten.
- Now uses its own knob mode preference rather than global preference in Cubase 4.
- Improved error reporting in log file when data not in expected location.
- Fixed issue with some imported brush images.
- Fixed issue with MIDI learn of knobs in perform section.
- Fixed tuning of Ensemblator keys preset.
- Fixed missing save dialogue in Live.
Other Related News
25 Sep 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Camel Audio Offer: 35% Off CamelPhat and CamelSpace25 Sep 2014 Camel Audio updates CamelPhat and CamelSpace with 64-bit AAX support and launches 35% Off Sale (CamelCrusher AAX also now available)22 Sep 2014 Camel Audio updates Alchemy Mobile to v2.3.908 Aug 2014 Camel Audio releases Steamworx for Alchemy Mobile04 Jul 2014 Camel Audio updates Alchemy Mobile to v2.3 (plus 50% Off Pro Upgrade and Sale On Bundles)04 Jul 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Camel Audio Offers 50% Off All Alchemy Sound Libraries (Plus 50% Off Alchemy Mobile Pro Upgrade and Sale On Bundles)17 Jun 2014 Camel Audio releases Artificial Intelligence for Alchemy and Alchemy Mobile24 Apr 2014 Camel Audio releases Free "Bandura" Micro Library for Alchemy24 Mar 2014 Camel Audio updates Alchemy Mobile to v2.2.1218 Mar 2014 Camel Audio releases Free Electronic Synths and Minimal Loops Micro Libraries for Alchemy12 Feb 2014 Camel Audio releases Iceland Sound Library for Alchemy and Alchemy Mobile07 Feb 2014 Camel Audio releases free desktop "Taste of Camel" library for Alchemy Mobile Pro users02 Dec 2013 #KVRDeal Expired Camel Audio Sale on Bundles and 50% off Alchemy26 Nov 2013 Camel Audio releases Atmospheric for Alchemy Mobile updates Alchemy Mobile to v2.2.511 Sep 2013 Camel Audio releases Water for Alchemy - Pay What You Want03 Sep 2013 Camel Audio updates Alchemy Mobile to v2.1.2 and launches Song Writing Contest - Win an iPad Mini02 Jul 2013 Camel Audio releases Minimal Techno for Alchemy and Alchemy Player24 Jun 2013 Caring about Music, Software, and the Planet - Interview with Ben Gillett from Camel Audio27 May 2013 Camel Audio updates Alchemy Mobile to v2.0.18
21 Jul 2014 #KVRDC14: New Prizes From Camel Audio15 Oct 2014 Soundiron releases "Iron Pack #9" Ambient Analog Synth Library for Kontakt and SFZ with Intro Offer25 Sep 2014 Soundiron releases "Iron Pack #8" - Atmospheric and Tuned Percussion Library in Kontakt & SFZ formats24 Sep 2014 ZenSound updates Hades soundset for Alchemy to v1.117 Sep 2014 #KVRDeal Expired patchpool MetaVox for Alchemy 20% Off through September 25th28 Aug 2014 #KVRDeal Expired patchpool Alchemistry Metallurgy v2 for Alchemy discounted 20% through September 711 Jul 2014 Soundiron releases Iron Pack 7 with Intro Offer (Voices Of Rapture: Tenor and Soprano also on sale)08 Jul 2014 #KVRDeal Expired Mabelton Audio releases "Summer Bundle 1" (Live / Push Integration Packs) - 40% Off25 Jun 2014 ZenSound releases Hades - Cinematic horror for Alchemy21 Jun 2014 patchpool releases Aquqlignum for Camel Audio's Alchemy18 May 2014 Soundiron releases Iron Pack 4 with Intro Offer; Mercury Symphonic Boy's Choir also on sale ($140 Off until May 27th)09 May 2014 Soundiron releases Iron Pack 3 - Metal Tuned Percussion, Impacts & Atmospheres for Kontakt & SFZ (on sale until May 15 for $2.99)29 Mar 2014 #KVRDeal Expired The Art renaissance project "Welcome the spring" sale for DUNE and Alchemy libraries26 Mar 2014 Mabelton Audio releases Ableton Push VST Integration Packs28 Feb 2014 KVR Audio Readers' Choice Awards 2013 - The Results (Better Late Than Never!)18 Feb 2014 Patchpool updates Alchemistry Metallurgy for Alchemy18 Feb 2014 Westgatesounds.net releases Anomaly for Alchemy21 Dec 2013 #KVRDeal Expired The Art renaissance project starts Christmas Sale28 Aug 2013 Patchpool releases MetaVox for Alchemy07 Jul 2013 Humanoid Sound Systems releases "Anamorphic Cinema" for Camel Audio Alchemy07 May 2013 Yuroun Sound Design releases "Pure Pads" for Camel Audio Alchemy