5th May 2009
Camel Audio has updated Alchemy to v1.0.9.
- Import samples from external drives.
- Program change implemented.
- Reduced GUI startup time.
- Improved SFZ standards compliance including support for 'key' opcode.
- Additive editor easier to use - position of points stays consistent when changing detail.
- Arp pattern randomized when randomizing.
- Can now expand MSEG using last point in stretch mode.
- Version information now appears in plug-in file information.
- Creating new folder in save preset dialog now refreshes bank list.
- Renamed reinstaller to 'update' and always gives option to install rars (if present).
- Improved randomization templates for Arpeggiated category.
- Improved randomisation at startup and random folder when no instrument folder selected.
- Improved naming of copy/paste commands on additive editor, so depends on context.
- Fixed additive zoom so it does not reset when changing between views.
- Fixed issue with first note in song not triggering arp.
- Fixed silent first note issue.
- Fixed so key velocity is applied in arpeggiator chord mode.
- Hidden files no longer show in browser on Windows.
- Fixed crash loading AAZ files created in newer version of Alchemy.
- Fixed msegs so that the release is handled properly and loop markers always displayed.
- Fixed audio drop outs.
- Fixed rapid loading of presets in Reaper causing errors.
- Fixed 1/1 snap behavior.
- Modified Alchemy installer to avoid reFX conflict.
- Fixed octave key switching update (release and XY2 pad were not updating on Win).
- Fixed File Browse functionality when filenames have multiple dots in them.
- Fixed file searching inside folders that have same name as an extension (like SFZ).
- Selecting of a target from the Target menu now correctly resets the right click menu state.
- Mac user area in import browser shows up properly when File Vault enabled.
- Fixed issue with project save.
- Fixed issue with very short sample loops in sampler mode.
- Fixed crash when browsing waveforms in additive mode.
- Fixed issue with preset name display not updating.
- Fixed issue with Bidule and Orion preset reloading.
- Fixed PNG additive import inverted partials.
- Fixed MSEG so loop end does not move when adding breakpoints.
- Fixed so preset saved with correct name after randomization.
- Fixed issue with bank name not being updated correctly when saving presets in some cases.
- Fixed issue with SFZ filenames with a space between two full stops.
- Fixed problem on Mac importing SFZs using backslashes.
- Fixed issue with first preset in folder being overwritten.
- Now uses its own knob mode preference rather than global preference in Cubase 4.
- Improved error reporting in log file when data not in expected location.
- Fixed issue with some imported brush images.
- Fixed issue with MIDI learn of knobs in perform section.
- Fixed tuning of Ensemblator keys preset.
- Fixed missing save dialogue in Live.
02 Dec 2013 Camel Audio Sale on Bundles and 50% off Alchemy
27 May 2013 Camel Audio updates Alchemy Mobile to v2.0.18
22 Feb 2013 Camel Audio updates Alchemy to v1.55
20 Feb 2013 Camel Audio updates Alchemy Player to v1.55
19 Feb 2013 Camel Audio releases Taste of Camel
13 Nov 2012 Camel Audio updates Alchemy to v1.50.1
10 Sep 2012 Camel Audio releases Alchemy Mobile v1.1.35
18 Feb 2014 Westgatesounds.net releases Anomaly for Alchemy
28 Aug 2013 Patchpool releases MetaVox for Alchemy
19 Apr 2013 Patchpool releases "The Vase" for Alchemy
15 Apr 2013 Detunized introduces Universal Formats
01 May 2012 Yuroun Sound Design releases "Pure" for Alchemy
13 Feb 2012 patchpool releases Warped Strings for Alchemy