CANATO has announced the release of version 3.0 of MidiYodi, adding the following features to its already comprehensive MIDI editing and examination capabilities:
- Jukebox (playlist) introduced to manage sets of MIDI files to be played in sequence or loop.
- Feature to save selected tracks in separate MIDI files.
- Option to convert from filetype 1 to 0 or vice versa.
- Karaoke lyrics and Text meta information lanes added to the Main window.
- Meta information lanes added to the Score/Keyboard Examiners.
- Shown meta information lanes customizable in the Preferences window.
- Controller names prefixed with their corresponding controller number.
- Auto explore option added to MIDI File Explorer.
- Drag-n-drop added to Main window and Jukebox.
- Keyboard shortcuts added to all windows.
- Tempo change dialog moved to menubar.
- Transposition GUI changed in menubar.
- Measure width adjustment control added to Main window.
- Size and position of Main window, MIDI File Explorer and Jukebox windows are saved.
- Online documentation.
MIDIYodi is available on all major platforms. It is developed in Java which requires the Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to be installed on your computer.