9th August 2010
CDSoundMaster has announced the release of version 2.0 of Nice EQ, a VST effect plug-in for Windows that contains two analog-style equalizers in one release. It features a Solid State Op-Amp design and a High Voltage Vacuum Tube design, each with its own signature frequency response and harmonic content.
- Bell-shaped Solid State and Vacuum Tube EQs with a unique 1.0 "Q" width, including first order even and odd harmonics, and +/- 20dB of Gain.
- Frequencies included: 100Hz, 250Hz, 750Hz, 1.3kHz, 2.5kHz, 4.8 kHz, 7.5 kHz, 10kHz, 16 kHz, 20kHz, and 25kHz.
- Acqua Stand Alone VST Plug-In for Windows VST Audio Platform, featuring V.V.K.T. (Vectorial Volterra Kernels Technology) advanced sound engine.
- True harmonic content that changes with every frequency and gain value.
- 64 Bit dynamic audio processing and 96kHz Actual Sample Rate with unmatched conversion quality to different rates.
Pricing & Availability
Nice EQ costs $59 and is compatible with any Windows 32-bit VST Host.
09 Aug 2010 CDSoundMaster releases Nice EQ