21st September 2005
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48 and 96 kHz. Supported bit resolutions: 16, 24 and 32 bits. Samples can be downsampled and/or downsized later when you create the sampler instrument.
- Support 6 sampler formats: Halion (Steinberg), EXS24 (Apple), Kontakt (Native Instruments), SampleTank (IK Multimedia), NN-XT (PropellerHeads) and Soundfont (EMU).
- Create individual sampler instruments or sampler banks.
- Automated or semi-automated recording, naming, truncating, compression, normalization, looping, resampling.
- Straightforward user interface that requires no time to get started.
- Auto loop feature designed to preserve the musicality of your sounds.
- Integrated player to help you test your recorded instruments before converting them to a sampler format.
- MIDI total recall.
- Samplit can record several instruments and combine them with Key switch, Control switch and Crossfade.
Samplit is available for Mac OS X and Windows and costs US$249. Demo versions are available.
30 Jan 2014 Soundlib updates G-Player to v2.0.5
14 Mar 2013 Save $40 on Soundlib G-Player 2.0
11 Mar 2010 Soundlib updates G-Player to v184.108.40.206
17 Feb 2010 Soundlib updates G-Player to v220.127.116.11
03 Feb 2010 Soundlib updates G-Player to v1.2.1
25 Aug 2009 Soundlib updates G-Player to v1.1.3
11 May 2009 Soundlib updates G-Player to v1.1
13 Mar 2009 Soundlib releases G-Player - Giga player for Mac
21 Feb 2008 CDXtract releases Samplit v1.3
19 Oct 2005 CDxtract releases Samplit v1.0.6
21 Sep 2005 CDxtract releases Samplit
16 Apr 2014 FrozenPlain sale - 30% off all Kontakt Libraries
10 Apr 2014 Sample Logic releases new TryPack for Kontakt