21st September 2005
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48 and 96 kHz. Supported bit resolutions: 16, 24 and 32 bits. Samples can be downsampled and/or downsized later when you create the sampler instrument.
- Support 6 sampler formats: Halion (Steinberg), EXS24 (Apple), Kontakt (Native Instruments), SampleTank (IK Multimedia), NN-XT (PropellerHeads) and Soundfont (EMU).
- Create individual sampler instruments or sampler banks.
- Automated or semi-automated recording, naming, truncating, compression, normalization, looping, resampling.
- Straightforward user interface that requires no time to get started.
- Auto loop feature designed to preserve the musicality of your sounds.
- Integrated player to help you test your recorded instruments before converting them to a sampler format.
- MIDI total recall.
- Samplit can record several instruments and combine them with Key switch, Control switch and Crossfade.
Samplit is available for Mac OS X and Windows and costs US$249. Demo versions are available.