21st September 2005
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48 and 96 kHz. Supported bit resolutions: 16, 24 and 32 bits. Samples can be downsampled and/or downsized later when you create the sampler instrument.
- Support 6 sampler formats: Halion (Steinberg), EXS24 (Apple), Kontakt (Native Instruments), SampleTank (IK Multimedia), NN-XT (PropellerHeads) and Soundfont (EMU).
- Create individual sampler instruments or sampler banks.
- Automated or semi-automated recording, naming, truncating, compression, normalization, looping, resampling.
- Straightforward user interface that requires no time to get started.
- Auto loop feature designed to preserve the musicality of your sounds.
- Integrated player to help you test your recorded instruments before converting them to a sampler format.
- MIDI total recall.
- Samplit can record several instruments and combine them with Key switch, Control switch and Crossfade.
Samplit is available for Mac OS X and Windows and costs US$249. Demo versions are available.
30 Jan 2014 Soundlib updates G-Player to v2.0.5
14 Mar 2013 Save $40 on Soundlib G-Player 2.0
11 Mar 2010 Soundlib updates G-Player to v220.127.116.11
17 Feb 2010 Soundlib updates G-Player to v18.104.22.168
03 Feb 2010 Soundlib updates G-Player to v1.2.1
25 Aug 2009 Soundlib updates G-Player to v1.1.3
11 May 2009 Soundlib updates G-Player to v1.1
13 Mar 2009 Soundlib releases G-Player - Giga player for Mac
21 Feb 2008 CDXtract releases Samplit v1.3
19 Oct 2005 CDxtract releases Samplit v1.0.6
21 Sep 2005 CDxtract releases Samplit
05 Mar 2014 ThaLoops releases "Cello 4 Hip Hop" for Kontakt
04 Mar 2014 Vir2 releases Acou6tics for Kontakt Player
03 Mar 2014 Sounds And Effects Electrified! Guitars On Sale
01 Mar 2014 Forgotten Keys updates FK6 for Kontakt to v4.2d