CDxtract releases Samplit
21st September 2005
21st September 2005
CDxtract has released Samplit, a new solution for recording and converting your MIDI instruments to sampler instruments. This first version supports 6 sampler formats: Halion, Exs24, Kontakt, Sampletank, Reason NN-XT and SoundFont. Samplit can also be used to record non-MIDIfied sounds such as real instrument, human voice, special effects, noise, etc. Samplit has already been used to record the Bösendorfer piano included in the MOTU MachFive standard library.
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48 and 96 kHz. Supported bit resolutions: 16, 24 and 32 bits. Samples can be downsampled and/or downsized later when you create the sampler instrument.
- Support 6 sampler formats: Halion (Steinberg), EXS24 (Apple), Kontakt (Native Instruments), SampleTank (IK Multimedia), NN-XT (PropellerHeads) and Soundfont (EMU).
- Create individual sampler instruments or sampler banks.
- Automated or semi-automated recording, naming, truncating, compression, normalization, looping, resampling.
- Straightforward user interface that requires no time to get started.
- Auto loop feature designed to preserve the musicality of your sounds.
- Integrated player to help you test your recorded instruments before converting them to a sampler format.
- MIDI total recall.
- Samplit can record several instruments and combine them with Key switch, Control switch and Crossfade.
Samplit is available for Mac OS X and Windows and costs US$249. Demo versions are available.
Other Related News
30 Jan 2014 Soundlib updates G-Player to v2.0.514 Mar 2013 #KVRDeal Expired Save $40 on Soundlib G-Player 2.007 Jan 2013 Soundlib releases G-Player v2.0 for Mac and Windows21 Nov 2011 Soundlib updates G-Player to v1.3 (incl. Mac 64-bit)11 Mar 2010 Soundlib updates G-Player to v126.96.36.1997 Feb 2010 Soundlib updates G-Player to v188.8.131.52 Feb 2010 Soundlib updates G-Player to v1.2.110 Dec 2009 Soundlib releases G-Player v1.2 for Mac and Windows25 Aug 2009 Soundlib updates G-Player to v1.1.330 Jul 2009 Soundlib updates G-Player to v1.1.2 (incl. RTAS release)11 May 2009 Soundlib updates G-Player to v1.113 Mar 2009 Soundlib releases G-Player - Giga player for Mac21 Feb 2008 CDXtract releases Samplit v1.319 Oct 2005 CDxtract releases Samplit v1.0.621 Sep 2005 CDxtract releases Samplit
16 Sep 2014 Soundiron releases "Voice Of Gaia Bryn" Exotic Tenor Solo Voice for Kontakt with Intro Offer (plus $40 off Voice Of Gaia Strawberry)15 Sep 2014 8DIO Announces 2014 Stand-Out Contest15 Sep 2014 Impact Soundworks releases Rhapsody: Orchestral Percussion for Kontakt15 Sep 2014 audiowiesel releases "Sub" for Kontakt - Add Sub Frequencies to Bass, Drums, Percussion, FX and Strings15 Sep 2014 Realitone updates Realivox Blue for Kontakt to v1.4 with Improved Phrase Editing15 Sep 2014 Prodyon announces Shortnoise 2 for Kontakt 5 with Pre-order Offer12 Sep 2014 Sample Logic releases "Cinematic Keys" for Kontakt Player11 Sep 2014 Homegrown Sounds updates Kosmology to v1.3 for Kontakt11 Sep 2014 Wavesfactory releases "Freelodica" for Kontakt10 Sep 2014 Karoryfer and bigcat release a free cello sample library (Kontakt|WAV|SFZ)10 Sep 2014 Puremagnetik releases Mark Two Berlin - Electric Piano Soundset for Ableton Live, Kontakt and Logic10 Sep 2014 #KVRDeal (until Wednesday, September 17, 2014) VSTBuzz: 50% off the "Kitchen Suite" from ZapZorn for Kontakt08 Sep 2014 Differentiating from the crowd: An Interview with Joe Trupiano from Sample Logic05 Sep 2014 Orange Tree Samples releases "Paradise Marimba" sample library for Kontakt05 Sep 2014 Precisionsound updates Jetstream: sound design workstation for Kontakt04 Sep 2014 #KVRDeal (until Tuesday, September 30, 2014) Art Vista Virtual Grand Piano 2 Less Than Half price02 Sep 2014 Native Instruments announces Komplete 10 and Komplete 10 Ultimate02 Sep 2014 Sonic Cat releases "Calliope - Universal Sound Module" for Kontakt Player with intro Offer02 Sep 2014 Sample Logic announces "Cinematic Keys" for Kontakt Player with Pre-order Offer01 Sep 2014 Best Service releases Mystica Female Chamber Choir by Eduardo Tarilonte for Kontakt Player