10th November 2008
Celemony has released a new service update for Melodyne plugin: Version 1.0.4 improves the stability and interaction with various hosts.
In addition to numerous small gains and improvements of detail, the following problems have been resolved:
- Ableton Live: We have fixed a bug that in the VST variant sometimes led to a crash.
- Digital Performer: Melodyne plugin 1.0.4 is compatible with DP 6.01.
- Pro Tools (under Vista): A bug has been fixed that sometimes caused crashes when Melodyne plugin was removed from a channel strip.
- Pro Tools (OS X): The deactivation and reactivation of Melodyne plugin or of the entire channel strip now functions as expected.
- Sonar: A bug has been fixed that resulted in playback errors when a transferred file was played back for the first time.
- All hosts in conjunction with iLok: The transfer of a license to an iLok can now also be undertaken without problems using the License Assistant.
08 Feb 2012 Celemony wins technical Grammy
06 Dec 2011 Celemony releases Melodyne editor v2.0
19 Mar 2010 Celemony announces Melodyne Updates