23rd August 2012
Centipeak has updated their drum sampler Drum Experience to version 1.02.
- Added support for moving buses via arrow buttons in the bus UI.
- Added Range-controls for Play-actions in Mapping. This enables filtering of which velocity values will play a drum.
- Added warning and auto-caching when attempting to load larger presets than 2GB on a 32-bit version of plug-in to avoid memory problems.
- Bus names now appear in bus-routing/audition/quick route windows instead of displaying the bus number.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the data folder from being saved on some Windows machines, by saving data folder path in the registry.
- Fixed a bug where the plug-in could crash because the Articulations and Volume Curve-windows were left open after removing a drum.
- Fixed a bug with the peak-meter which only let it display values of -60dB and more cutting to minus infinity below that.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Envelope to not go to minus infinity at its bottom, leaving the attenuation at -60dB.
- Fixed a bug that caused mics with solo activated which are unloaded to stay solo.
01 Dec 2009 Centipeak updates ProTrig
22 Nov 2009 Centipeak updates ProTrig to v1.3