3rd October 2011
CFA-Sound has released version 2.0 of DrumGrizzly, a drum synth plug-in for Windows. It costs €15.
DrumGrizzly is a drum synth designed for analogue-style drum and percussion sounds. The dual sine oscillator engine contains a noise oscillator, frequency modulation, followed by a tubedrive and LoFi effect. DrumGrizzly offers a wide spectrum of sounds: kicks, percussion, snares, deep fx, bass shops and more.
- 2 sine oscillators.
- 1 noise oscillator.
- 1 click oscillator.
- Tube drive effect.
- Diode drive effect.
- Crush effect with low-pass filter.
- 2x oversampling & anti-aliasing algorithm.
- 100 presets included by CFA-Sound & EDT Audio.
- Designed for low CPU usage.
- Full MIDI-CC operability.
- Full DAW-automatable.