CFA-Sound has announced the release of MonoGrizzly, FilterGrizzly LITE and Rom-Tron Expansion 01 - Northwood Grand.
MonoGrizzly is a powerful monophonic synthesizer that delivers nasty and raw bass and synth sounds, right next to smooth resonant sounds using up to 12 waveforms at once. It's available for Windows as a VST instrument plug-in.
FilterGrizzly LITE is the powerful analog-modeled lowpass filter of the MonoGrizzly which offers you a smooth filter with self-resonance and fuzz-drive. It's available for Windows as a VST effect plug-in.
The Rom-Tron series offers a unique sound collection covering all areas of the sound-spectrum, from high-class bread-and-butter sounds, via never-heard acoustic instruments to processed sounds.
For maximum usability, the Rom-Tron expansions come in two formats: as NKI for Native Instruments Kontakt, complete with script, and in the MSE format for the included Rom-Tron Player plug-in, which offers you the option to use the sounds directly, without the need for Kontakt.
The Rom-Tron Player will be included with every expansion and works on Windows and Mac OS X (Intel) in VST and AU plug-in hosts.
The Northwood Grand delivers a unique and detailed grand piano, captured in two versions along with the wooden acoustics of the room:
- 1 unique Grand Piano.
- Comes in two versions (Player & Room).
- Every single key recorded with 4 velocity layers.
- 340 samples in each instrument.
- 32 bit wav / 44.1 khz in Rom-Tron Player format.
- 24 bit wav / 44.1 khz in Kontakt NKI format.
- Key-range C0 - C7.
- Content-size: 4.11 GB (1.99GB packed).
Rom-Tron Player Features:
- 64 voice polyphonic.
- 32-bit precision (sample content is also resampled into 32-bit float).
- DFD (direct from disk streaming).
- All sample-instruments also for NI Kontakt (3.5 or higher).
- MonoGrizzly costs €40 but is available for the introductory price of €30 until February 28, 2011.
- FIlterGrizzly LITE is available for free.
- Rom-Tron Expansion 01 - Northwood Grand costs €15.