Chicken Systems has updated Translator v6.0 to Build 33. Their entire product line has also been updated with added features and general reliability fixes.
Translator 6.0 Additions:
- [ALL] Added combining named dual mono samples (-L, -R, etc.) from Giga and DLS formats to stereo formats.
- [ALL] Improved AutoSampler; Add Silence feature, fixed sample end point on Kontakt files, minor bug fixes.
- [ALL] Improved auditioning samples from Ensoniq floppy images.
- [AKAI] Added AutoDetect Drum or Keygroup ->MPC5000, Renaissance. Writes a Drum program if incoming ranges are singlekey, otherwise Keygroup.
- [EXS] Now writes the Voices parameter on a Instrument level if the Groups all have the same voice count.
Translator 6.0 Fixes:
- [ALL] Fixed bulk conversion of Slice Files (e.g. Recycle, others).
- [ALL] Fixed Fix References with GarageBand-type EXS24 files.
- [ALL] Fixed minor log-writing issue with OS X 10.8 and 10.9.
- [ALL] Fixed writing OS to Ensoniq if specifically named in Format Preferences.
- [AKAI] Fixed some ->MPC-Renaissance, MPC-5000 issues.
- [EXS] Fixed controller XFade amount if no controller XFade is indicated.
- [KURZWEIL] Fixed Bank Formats->Kurzweil; multiple programs were causing naming conflicts.
The base AutoSampler feature has also been improved. A demonstration video is below.