12th November 2012
Chicken Systems has released Translator 6.0 Build 9 for Mac OS X and Windows. It contains new features and fixes, along with general under-the-hood maintenance.
- Added complete viewing of Akai S-5k Multis (.akm), SampleCell, MPC Renaissance, Korg Kronos, Motif XF, Emu E3 (plain), Akai .ak1/3, Emu .esi Instruments, Presets, and Programs.
- Added in "Copy Samples" option conversion from WAV-AIFF and vis-versa.
- Added Mountain Lion support (excepting reading/writing proprietary hard drives).
- Fixed converting out of sample-only Akai Volumes.
- Fixed Structure-> issue converting the last sample referenced.
- Fixed several Split Incoming Sample issues.
- Fixed closing Translator from window Close button.
- Further optimization of EmulatorX envelope interpretation.
- Fixed ->plain Emulator III.
- Added ->EmulatorX options: Convert incoming 24-bit samples to 32-bit or 16-bit, always write 32-bit samples, always write 16-bit samples.
- Fixed issues with ->Kurzweil multiple incoming velocities.
- Added Kurzweil Velocity->Layer option.
- Fixed writing Kontakt 3.5 Multis.
- Fixed reading Roland DJ-70 mkII samples from proprietary disk.
- Fixed ->Structure knob values.
- Added Structure polyphony values from incoming formats or Preferences-Special.
- General Maintenance.
Registered users can download and install Translator 22.214.171.124 from their programs using the Check for Updates feature within the program.