Chicken Systems has announced the immediate release of new builds of Translator 6 (6.1.14), Constructor (1.0.57), SamplerTools (1.0.25), Kontakt Assistant (0.9.97), as well as their entire product line. These include significant performance increases, improvements to the AutoSampler, special Recycle/ACID/AppleLoops/Stylus RMX features, UVI Falcon features, and more. A special beta version of the SamplerTools lntegrated Interface is also available to registered owners.
- Increased system performance, especially on larger files.
- Added the Parameter Panel to the AutoSampler.
- Added Slice File slice naming options other than "Slice_".
- Added Kurzweil-> floppy image multi-part support.
- Added MAPFORMAT in Replace References.
- Added Voice selection dialog on Motif-> translations.
- Improved writing Proprietary Drives in OS X 10.8 and higher.
- Improved SCSI2SD support.
- Improved Motif->, Falcon/MachFive-> translations.
- Improved single Slice auditioning.
- Improvements within Reference Manager.
- Improved 'Samples Not Required' function on EXS and Kontakt.
- Improved reading large Kontakt 5/4.2 NKIs.
- Improved support for Battery 4 loop settings.
- Fixed Script Template function in Kontakt Options.
- Fixed interpreting AIFF 24- and 16-bit in certain cases.
- Fixed extracting KRZ/etc. objects off Kurzweil CDs.
- Fixed assorted issues regarding .EFA files.
- Fixed Korg KSC-> and KMP->
- Fixed non-Kronos KSC files that reference KMPs with missing indexes.
- Cleaned up some Recycle/ACID/AppleLoop code.
- Improved MPC and S-series Mute-Group support.
- Improved merging support for existing samples.
- Added ->Fairlight VC translations.
- Improved ->Falcon and MachFive 3 translations.
- Disallows 32-bit float files ->Kontakt in certain cases.
- Now supports different Pitch BendUp and BendDown values.
- Improved ->IDT (Reason Rack Extension) conversions.
- General Maintenance.
All updates are free to registered users; update by simply starting their application and there will be an update dialog. From there the user will be allowed to download it and install it. Please call or email Chicken Systems customer support for any questions.