Chicken Systems has released a new version of Translator (v2.9.105) which includes several new features including support for Yellow Tools' Independence. A Translator Independence-only Edition is also available for the special price of $49.95.
Translator 2.9.105 also has the following new features and fixes:
- Now converts into NI Reaktor format.
- Now converts Kontakt 2 files into all formats.
- Greatly improved ->Fusion conversions; now supports all 4 oscillators.
- New "Combiner" allows separate Instruments to be Layered, Split, or Switched into any destination format.
- Added Script Creator onto the Script Mapper; you can now write scripts from within Translator and save them.
- Conversions out of SFZ improved.
- Added to Bulk Editor; 'KeyRange' and 'RootKey' parameters.
- Independence format added to Fix References support.
- Now converts Kontakt and SFZ EQ settings between the two.
- Various format fixes.
02 Mar 2013 Chicken Systems updates Translator 6 to Build 14
21 Jul 2011 MAGIX AG takes over yellow tools