Chicken Systems has released updates for both the Windows and Mac versions of Translator.
Translator Mac v5.9 Build 64 incorporates some important maintenance fixes, plus adds support for SoundFont and Akai S-5000 destination formats.
Translator Windows v2.9 Build 118 adds some important MPC-1000 details, fixed Giga decompression, adds Parameter Tolerance of Motif translations, and more.
- [AKAI] Improved ->MPC-1000 sample naming and bit rate issues; now corrects names to 16-characters, and makes sure samples are 16-bit.
- [MOTIF] Added Options: Parameter Tolerance and Ignores, Write VelRanges in Element.
- [MOTIF] Optimized Vel->Amp so it is not as drastic.
- [MOTIF] Fixed certain VelRange situations where they weren't written correctly.
- [KORG] Fixed EXS24->Triton in stereo instances.
- [ALL] Fixed Giga-> with compressed samples; was broken in Build 116.
- [ALL] Fixed Waveplayer playback in looped and other circumstances.
- [ALL] Now converts items with empty Kontakt Groups more adequately across destination formats.
- [ALL] Significantly sped up 16-bit dithering in many cases.
- [ALL] Fixed Fix References in Kontakt files.
- [ALL] Fixed EmuX-> loops and tunings in certain cases.
- [ALL] Made minor adjustments on Akai S-3000-> modulation settings.
A complete list of changes can be read here.