Christian Budde has released a beta 64-bit version of the freebie Noise Reduction VST effect Plugin for Windows.
Noise Reduction is a plug-in containing a spectral noise gate optimized to remove unwanted noise.
- Highly customisable spectral noise gate.
- Continuous and consistent characteristic.
- Fully adjustable soft knee in dB (as margin below the threshold).
- Several exotic window functions available.
- Low CPU usage.
- Different FFT sizes.
- Manual included.
- Open Source (as part of the Delphi ASIO & VST Project).