2nd October 2008
Christian Budde has released Advanced Clipper, a new free VST effect plug-in for Windows.
Advanced Clipper is basically a hard-clipping plugin with two stages. Additional oversampling reduces alias noise. The oversampling algorithm is based on butterworth filters (as can be found in rubberfilter) and thus will affect the group delay (you can notice a delay of some samples in extreme cases).
- Two stages of minimum phase, butterworth oversampler.
- Hard clip at higher sample rates.
- Oversampling of up to 16x (in both stages).
- Filter order up to 64 (using the max. order will introduce noticeable group delay).
- Tunable transition frequency (in parameter view).
18 Nov 2009 Christian Budde releases Lookahead Limiter
02 Nov 2009 Christian Budde releases 'Noise Reduction'
29 Dec 2008 Christian Budde releases Simple Chorus
02 Oct 2008 Christian Budde releases Advanced Clipper
28 Jun 2007 Christian Budde and Dalor release Rubberfilter
02 Sep 2005 posihfopit updated to v1.2.1
30 Aug 2005 Christian Budde updates VST Plugin Analyser
09 Jun 2005 Christian Budde updates VST Plugin Analyser