29th January 2009
Christian Knufinke Software has released public beta versions of SIR2 for both Windows VST (v2.beta3.123) and Mac OS X VST/AU (v2.beta3.124).
The Windows version now includes 32-bit and 64-bit (x64) builds. To run the 64-bit version of SIR2 Windows Vista 64 AND a 64-bit host application is required. If you are running a 32-bit host software on a 64-bit operating system, you have to use the 32-bit version. The new installer includes a 32-bit and a 64-bit binary of SIR2.
This is a service for all regular purchasers of SIR2, and those who want to get a picture of the current 64bit support. The beta has the normal demo restrictions until a SIR2 license is purchased.
Also new in these beta versions:
- Triangle envelope functionality.
- Finer Pre-delay adjustment.
- Search functionality, if impulse file not found.
- Ability to store EQ-presets (right mouse-click into EQ-Envelope).
- Improved project-portability between different workstations (relative filename will be stored too, so if the default impulse-response location is different, the IR will be found). Please note: to use this function, the project has once to be saved with this new version.
- New look.
- Support for "Ctrl+mouse click", for one-button mouse Macs.
14 May 2008 Christian Knufinke updates SIR2 to v2.3.004
01 Nov 2007 Christian Knufinke Software updates SIR2 to v2.1
14 Aug 2007 Christian Knufinke Software releases SIR2
04 Jan 2006 Knufinke SIR v1.011 now available
28 Apr 2005 Knufinke updates SIR to v1.010